10

it was the last day for all of Evans friends, who have also become my friends to stay. everyone was leaving tomorrow, including jaren. i mean i was upset he was leaving and i wouldn't be able to sleep in the same bed as him anymore, but i knew it was going to happen, and jaren promised he'd come back down to visit soon and that he'd facetime me. right now we were all sitting in the living room eating chinese and having a good time before everyone left.  i was sitting beside jaren but chrissy, kelly, simone and me were talking about staying in touch when they leave, kelly was talking about binge playing my game when it officially came out and i could make money off of it.
"babe do you want another drink?" jaren asked standing up, i shook my head no because my mouth was full and he smiled before going into the kitchen.
"you and jaren are really cute together, his last girlfriend wasn't very nice to him, i think you'll be good for him, plus maybe he'll mature a bit." chrissy says as we watched him leave the living room.
"i really like him, he's perfect in every way, even before he knew he liked me he cared about how i felt, and he wanted me to be happy. i can see me being with him for a long long time." i say looking back at them. they let out a little awe.
"how do you feel about him being so far away?" simone asked, i shrugged.
"i mean i'm not happy about it, the beds gonna feel empty without him, but i knew it would happen, and we talked about it he promised to visit and facetime whenever he can." i say, they nodded understanding.
"well he really likes you, i think you guys are perfect for eachother." kelly tells me, i smiled thinking about him. he sat down beside me again and kissed my forehead. making me smile even wider.
"what are you guys talking about?" he asked
"you." we all say, making me laugh.
"oh?" he questioned giving me a look.
"don't worry baby, all good things." i say putting my hand in his, after another second he decided to drop it and just sip his beer.

we sat in the living room for hours, spending as much time with eachother as we could, i mean we will still continue to talk, we all had eachother a numbers and each other on discord, but it's not the same as being with them. i actually got close to them while they were here, it was nice to have friends besides Evan.
"well i'm getting tired. i think we've stayed up late enough, kelly?" tyler says standing and stretching out.
"yeah i'm tired too, ill be right up." she tells him, giving him a kiss before he headed upstairs. it didn't last long for all of us to thin out, heading to bed cause you know, sleep. soon it was just me, john, evan, and jaren.
"holy fuck it's late." john says checking his phone.
"how late, like 30 year old mom late or 17 year old teen late?" i asked stretching then leaning on jaren.
"oddly specific and weirdly accurate." jaren says.
"it's 4 in the morning." john tells us, i sighed and stood up.
"i guess that means it's time to try and sleep." i tell them, then put my hand out for jaren, he took my hand and stood up.
"it's a good thing i booked a later flight." jaren says, i chuckled and we said goodnight then headed upstairs. i changed into some shorts and started brushing my teeth while jaren changed.  he finished brushing his teeth and we laid down, i stared at him for a minute while he laid there with his eyes closed trying to sleep.
"i'm really gonna miss you." i say running my fingers threw his hair.
"it's not goodbye babe,  i'm gonna miss you but i'm going to visit you the next chance i get." he tells me, turning over to face me.
"i know you've told me that, but i'm still gonna miss you like hell."
"i'm gonna miss you too baby." he says kissing my forehead. i put a hand on his cheek and gave him a real kiss. staying there a little longer, savouring our moment.
"goodnight beautiful." he says pulling from the kiss looking into my eyes.
"goodnight handsome."

the next morning i woke up on my side, jarens arms were around my waist and i could tell he was woken up too. a knock came to my door again and i assumed that's what woke me up, jaren stood up and opened my door while i tried to fall back asleep.
"babe, kelly wants to say goodbye before her and tyler get a cab to the airport." jaren tells me coming to the bed and shaking me,  i sat up tired as hell, i looked at my clock and saw it was 7 in the morning, i nodded and got out of bed going to my door where kelly and tyler stood, tyler carrying both bags.
"you look like shit how late were you up?" kelly asked
"we went to bed at 4 but i don't think i fell asleep til 5." i tell her.
"well we're gonna get a cab, we need to be back, see the puppies." she tells me giving me a hug.
"do you guys want a ride? you dont need a cab?" i asked and started looking for my keys.
"no no, you need to sleep, besides we already called it." tyler tells me. i nodded and gave him a hug too.
"well i hope you have a good flight." i say, we finished our goodbyes and i shit my door going back to bed, jaren instantly wrapped his arms around me.
"so, 5 am huh?" he says, nuzzling his face into my neck.
"yeah." i say tired as hell.
"how come you couldn't sleep?" he asked
"don't know, but i can sleep now if you stop talking." i say wrapping my arms around him, and playing with his hair.
"ok ok." was the last thing he said before we both fell back asleep.

it was almost 7pm, everyone had made it to the airport, scotty and chrissy drove home. and me and jaren were getting ready to drive to the airport.
"i'll see you man, it was good having you." Evan said his goodbye.
we got into the car and started driving to the airport. casual conversation filled the car. when we finally pulled up to the airport i sighed and looked at him.
"remember it's not goodbye beautiful." he says, i nodded and we got out of the car, he grabbed his bag and cane over to me, wrapping his arms around me lovingly, holding me close. i never wanted him to let go, but he did have a plane to catch. when he pulled back i gave him a long, passionate love filled kiss, before finally saying goodbye.
"not goodbye love, i'll see you soon." he says giving me one last kiss before going into the airport.