05

there was a knock at my door that i just ignored, digging myself into my blankets more, attempting to go back to sleep, enjoying my bed oh so much. another knock came and my door opened.
"you've been sleeping a lot." evans voice rang threw my room.
"mmm let me sleep more" i replied
"we're gonna go out for dinner later tonight do you wanna come?" evan asked sitting on the end of my bed.
"no they're your friends i don't want to intrude." i say looking at him
"they want you to come you wouldn't be intruding, wear something nice." he says, getting up and closing my door, i didn't know how much longer i'd sleep so i set an alarm for 4 giving me enough time to get ready. i drifted back off to sleep after i put my phone down, enjoying every second.
downstairs
"she's been asleep all day." john said from the couch,
"yeah y/n doesn't get much sleep threw out the week, this is her day off so i usually just let her sleep as much as she wants." evan tells him.
"well if it's her day off why don't we all go out for dinner." chrissy suggested
"i'll go see if she's interested" evan said heading up the stairs, he knocked on her door lightly, not getting any response, so he knocked again. this time he decided to just open it himself, y/n laid there eyes closed but he could tell she was awake.
"you've been sleeping a lot." evan said, repeating john from earlier.
"mmm let me sleep more" she responded rolling over in bed.
"we're gonna go to dinner later, you wanna come?" evan asked her while taking a seat in the edge of her bed.
"no they're your friends i don't wanna intrude." y/n told him while looking at him
"they want you to come you wouldnt be intruding, wear something nice." evan told her before getting up and leaving. going back down stairs. downstairs everyone was talking about where they wanted to go to eat, no one really agreeing with one another, y/n came downstairs about an hour later dressed in

 downstairs everyone was talking about where they wanted to go to eat, no one really agreeing with one another, y/n came downstairs about an hour later dressed in

"we aren't leaving til 5" evan tells her seeing her already dressed nicer then she normally does.
"i don't want to get dressed twice" she says sitting beside anthony, throwing an arm around him.
"so where are we going?" she asked looking around the room, no one really gave an answer.
"why don't we go to that korean restaurant in town?" y/n asked looking at specifically evan this time.
"sure." he shrugged not being apposed to the idea.
"great i'll call and get a table." she says taking her phone out and going into the kitchen.
back to y/n
"hi i'd like to make a reservation please"
"7:30."
"party of 13."
"thank you."
i hung up the phone and went back to the living room, sitting beside jaren this time. everyone was just talking about random shit between themselves, i just sat on my phone feeling pretty out of place in evans friend group.
"so, would you be upset if i hit on you tonight?" jaren asked me out of nowhere. i looked at him and chuckled slightly.
"no, i don't think i would." i tell him, i couldn't help but smile.
"alright then." he smiled "i think i will then." he finished
"okay." i say.
"will you two stop mind fucking eachother." tyler yells at us.
"at least we're fucking, you're sitting over there with blue balls and no pussy." smii7y instantly retaliated making everyone in the room die of laughter.
"i get pussy!" tyler yelled back, probably meaning his girlfriend, who wasn't  currently still laughing at him.
"porn doesn't count dumbass" smii7y tells him, making tyler huff and cross his arms. i chuckled.
"we should get going, who's going in who's car?" evan asked standing up, i got up and grabbed my keys, we all left the house and piled into the two cars. it was a pretty boring ride, everyone talked to eachother while i drove, i didn't talk to anyone, mostly because i didn't really know anyone who got in my car. when we finally got to the restaurant and got seated i immediately ordered a scotch, neat. everyone ordered their food and began talking to each other, i really knew no one, so while everyone talked to each other i drank. i knew there was a reason i didn't want to come to this.
luckily things quieted down when the food got to the table, i decided to go to the bar and get another drink, i told evan who sat across from me then got up and went to the bar to order, i sat down while i waited on my drink to be made.
"you here alone or you with someone beautiful?" someone asked from behind me, i turned and saw jaren there, i chuckled at his antics but played along.
"actually i'm here with a few friends." i tell him, he smiled at me.
"well that's a shame, i was hoping you'd let me show you a good night" he says, sitting in the stool next to me, i chuckled again.
"well i'm not to sure that can't happen still." i say to him as my drink got placed, his cheeks dusted a light pink.
"well then, how about friday night i take you out, we go see a show, maybe have dinner, just the two of us?" jaren asked taking one of my hands in his.
"i'd like that." i say smiling, jarens smile grew.
"i'll see you then." he says, kissing the back of my hand then getting up and going back to our huge table. i took a deep breath before picking up my drink and following. conversation continued threw out the night, chrissy forced some seating changes before desert got placed and sat beside me, so i actually had someone to talk to towards the end of the night. i quietly as possible told her about my date on friday, and she squealed bringing attention to our little corner of the table. chrissy cleared her throat and looked at the rest.
"um... i have to use the washroom, kelly, laney, sammy, simmon, y/n do you have to go??" she said totally not smooth at all, but the girls understood what this meant so we all stood up and went to the bathroom, where i told the rest o the girls about the date, they told me they thought we were cute, and that the shipped it and nonsense like that.
back at the table

"i wonder why girls go to the bathroom together??" scotty asked as the bills got brought out.
"they're probably gossiping, kelly does it on the phone all the time." tyler says nonchalantly pulling his wallet out, this interested john.
"what do you think they're talking about?" he asked wiggling his brows
"probably nail polish and hair... things" evan responded not seeing where he was going.
"yeah, they could be, or they could be talking about who has the smallest dick in the group." john said, planting a seed in all the guys minds.
"why would they do that?" scotty asked
"girls share everything" john shrugged "my sister and her friend would talk about everything." he finished, smirking to himself as he watched the rest of the guys faces turn to worry, just as the girls made they're way back to the table.
"what were you guys talking about?" marcel asked his girlfriend as she sat down beside him.
"nothing." she told him, then looked at some of the other girls and giggled along with them, only making the seed john planted grow.
"you should tell us, since it's funny." scotty said to chrissy, trying to kiss up on her and make her tell him.
"it's not important... it's a girl thing." she tells him, while the other girls giggled. when everyone was paid for and they were in the parking lot kelly spoke up.
"i'm gonna go in y/n's car okay babe?" she says kissin tyler on the cheek and then all at once all the girls squished into y/n's car and they headed off.
"okay what was that?" anthony asked confused as fuck.
"it's a girl thing." scotty said repeating what chrissy told him.
"well they were definitely talking about something in the bathroom." tyler says getting into the car.
"what if they actually were talking... and laughing, about who had the smallest dick out of all of us?" scotty questioned as they pulled out of the driveway.
"why would they, they don't even know what all of our dicks look like." marcel tried to reason.
"true, but your girlfriends know what your dicks look like." john added in, him and jaren in the back thriving off of the chaos john had made.
"damnit, y/n told them i had a small dick! i-i don't! but she could've said it." evan blurts out.
"how does y/n know what your dick looks like??" jaren asked, a little angry and kind of jealous, he liked y/n, and he didn't like that she seen her male roommates penis.
"she walked in on me while i was in the shower." he explains, with his story the rest of the guys were now completely convinced the girls were laughing about their dick sizes, excluding john, jaren, anthony, and david of course.
"you know what, they can laugh all they want, just means they won't be getting any." marcel announced his plan to the car, the rest of the non bachelors agreeing and saying they'll do the same, and when they finally got back to the house, they walked right passed all the girls who were talking to each-other on the couch in the living room. though the girls thought nothing of it.
back to you
me and the girls spent almost the rest of the night in the living room talking, most of them telling stories of the first date they had with their significant others. all of their stories were really sweet, i hope i could have a story just like theirs. when we finally decided to head to our designated sleeping areas i headed up to my room and changed into shorts and a shirt, i was going to go to bed but there was a knock on my door.
"come in!" i called out, jaren came into my room and shut the door.
"hello beautiful." he greeted me, making me chuckled and a light blush come to my cheeks.
"what's up?" i asked sitting on my bed.
"i was just wondering what you and the girls were talking about at dinner?" he asked me sitting next to me.
"oh i just told them about our date on friday." i told him, he let out a small laugh.
"girls really do talk about everything" he says, looking at me with a smile
"i guess we do." i shrugged.
"well just a little warning, in case some of the guys, specifically evan, are mad at you and the girls tomorrow, john convinced them you guys were making fun of their dicks." jaren tells me, chuckling
"how did he do that!" i asked slightly yelling.
"it was so simple, he mentioned it once at the table after scotty wondered what girls gossiped about when they were in the bathroom, then the guys slowly started to convince themselves that's exactly what you guys did." jaren explains, i laughed at how stupid the guys were, i'd have to tell the girls tomorrow.
"i have to say, you girls giggling to eachother when you made it back did not help at all." jaren says, making me laugh a little more.
"god, all guys think about is their dicks" i says looking up at him.
"not me." he says, i rolled my eyes
"oh yeah, what do you think about then?" i asked him crossing my arms
"mostly you." he says, i looked at him kind of shocked, i wasn't expecting that kind of an answer. jaren stared into my eyes for a second before leaning in and placing a gental kiss on my lips, making my face heat right up.
"goodnight beautiful." he tells me before getting up and leaving my room, shutting the door behind him. i sat on my bed for a second, feeling my lips where his just were, i couldn't believe he kissed me...