09

"babe" jaren says, poking my cheek. i look at him sitting beside me, we were currently the only ones awake, we were in the living room watching a movie.
"yes?" i asked, waiting for his response.
"can you cuddle me?" he asked, his smile made me melt. i opened my arms and he lays on my chest, we lay along the couch, him on top arms around my waist, while i played with his hair. he'd hum in my ear while i played with his hair, making me giggle lightly.
"would you, maybe want to sleep in my room tonight?" i asked quietly in his ear, his head shot up and he stared at me with a confused but excited look on his face.
"not like that you pervert, i meant like actually sleep, i thought we could cuddle." i say turning towards the tv, so he couldn't see my red face. that is, until he grabbed my chin and made me look at him, making my face more red.
"i'd love to." he says, then gently plants a kiss on my lips. he had a way with making me smile, it came so naturally when he was around.
"i think if i'm gonna be sleeping in your room, we should start giving panda my room." jaren suggests laying back down on my chest, allowing me to continue to play with his hair.
"i think he'd like that, the air mattress is pretty old so he's waking up on the floor for sure." i say chuckling lightly. jaren laughed lightly too.
"we'll tell him tomorrow, he's probably asleep." he mumbles into my neck, making me shiver a bit
"okay." i say, actually watching the movie now, even though it was almost finished and we kind of talked threw the whole movie. when it was done me and jaren went into my room, i was already wearing shorts and a t-shirt, and jaren stripped down to his boxers. we laid in bed, practically the same way we were on the couch, me playing with his hair as he slowly fell asleep, a few hours later i drifted off, not having to force myself to sleep for once.

the next morning when i woke up jaren was already gone. i had my meeting today so i got up and had a shower, blow drying my hair and got dressed in

 i had my meeting today so i got up and had a shower, blow drying my hair and got dressed in

and did some light makeup, putting my hair up in a ponytail. i sighed looking on the mirror, noticing the bags under my eyes still noticeable, but there wasn't much i could do to help it so i went downstairs and into the kitchen. john, evan, jaren, and anthony were in the kitchen drinking some coffee, i went to the coffee maker and made my own.
"damn, what are you dressed up for?" john asked, very obviously checking me out, which earned him a punch in the arm from both evan and jaren at the same time, i chuckled and answered
"i have an interview with a company in about an hour about selling my game." i tell them sipping my coffee.
"that's incredible! congrats!" anthony said, pretty loudly, waking scotty and krissy up, who were sleeping in the living room.
"what's up?" krissy asked coming over to the coffee maker looking like a zombie.
"y/n is gonna sell her game!" john tells them, sounding pretty excited for me.
"i have an interview with a company, i don't know if it's getting sold yet." i tell her.
"well that's still pretty great, good job!" she says giving me a hug before grabbing her coffee and going to her boyfriend.
"when's the interview?" scott asked
"in about an hour, which means i should probably start heading out." i say checking my phone for the time, then heading to the front door and getting my nicest shoes on. jaren came up to me and gave me a kiss for "good luck" before i left, getting in my car and heading to town, i made sure i looked decent before i went into the building. after waiting for what felt like forever, i was finally called into the mans office, i was ecstatic and nervous, and honestly a little nauseous.
"hi, you must be y/n, i'm so glad you could come in today." he says looking me up and down.
"please sit." he gestured to a chair in front of his desk.
"thank you, and thank you for this incredible opportunity, ive been working on this game for-" i began but he cut me off
"how old are you?" he asked, leaning his arms on his desk.
"um, 22." i tell him.
"so tell me a little about yourself y/n."
"well, i began software programming back in high school as an extracurricular, i actually really enjoyed it so i decided to pursue a career in it, that's why when i finished this game i was really prou-" he cut me off again
"that's great." i noticed his eyes weren't on my face, definitely below the neck.
"sir, you don't seem all that interested in my game." i say, though his focus doesn't seem to falter from my chest.
"it's made by a girl how good can it be." he shrugs, this sends me over the edge.
"why you DISGUSTING PIG!" i yelled, i picked up his phone and threw it at him before storming out of his office and slamming his door. when i got in my car it took me a second to catch my breath before i practically sped down the high way towards the house. i was livid, to say that bullshit to my face, while staring at my fucking chest! i swear men are fucking disgusting!
when i got to the house i slammed my car door shut, and the front door when i finally made it in, krissy was the first to come to the door after hearing it slam.
"didnt go so well?" she asked giving me a sorry look, but i was too pissed off for her sympathy
"MEN ARE DISGUSTING PUTRID HORRIBLE PIGS! THEY CAN BURN IN FUCKING HELL FOR ALL I CARE! MY VAGINA DOES NOT FUCKING DEFINE MY KNOWLEDGE ON VIDEOGAMES AND I SWEAR TO THE FUCKING GODS IF ONE MORE PERSON SAYS IT I WILL STAB THEM IN THEIR DICK!" i screamed then stormed threw the house and slammed my bedroom door throwing my bag across the room in frustration before sitting on the edge of my bed which my hands in my hair. i tried to calm my breathing, the longer i sat in my room the easier it was to calm down.
knock knock
i sighed before telling them to come in, jaren poked his head threw before actually coming in and shutting my door.
"i know i'm a man but can i come in?" he asked, making me smile a little.
"yeah, i guess you're not disgusting." i say, he chuckled and came over, sitting down beside me and wrapping his arms around me.
"you wanna talk about it?" he asked, while running circles on my back.
"the guy was a total jerk, first he cut me off every time i tried to talk about the actual game, then the pervert stared at my tits the entire time, and to top it all of, he said my game wasn't good, just because i'm a chick!" i say, getting a little louder towards the end.
"i'll kick his ass." jaren tells me, making me laugh.
"no, it's not worth it, besides i threw a phone at him." i say, making him laugh this time.
"i just don't know how i'm ever going to sell this stupid game if all the corporate assholes are just going to see me as some dense chick." i sigh, burying my head into his neck.
"first of all, your game is not stupid, it's amazing, so incredible that brian played it for three hours straight."
"and second of all, not everyone is going to be like that asshole, someone will see just how awesome your game is and they'll give you thousands of dollars just so they can have it, because your an amazing game programmer." he tells me, moving me to look at him.
"thank you." i say smiling, then giving him a kiss, he pulled me into a hug and held me there for a few minutes.
"why don't you have a nap, i'm gonna go tell the guys you're okay." he says standing up, i nodded and got up to change. getting back into shorts and a t-shirt  i climbed under my covers and attempted at sleep, which really was just me laying in bed for maybe two hours staring at my ceiling.