11

i was on the phone with jaren, he was talking about the package he put in the mail for me. he said it was for my birthday, and he refused to tell me what it was. even after i told him i hated surprises. Evan made it a point to tell me he knew what my gift was and still refused to tell me what it was.
"baaaaabe can't you just tell me" i whined into the phone, jaren just chuckled and continued editing his next video.
"you should play a game with me sometime." he tells me, completely ignoring my pleas.
"i don't know babe, your friends have a different kind of humour." i tell him, sitting back in my chair
"come on, the fans would love to meet you, i only told them about you three months ago." he tells me, making me chuckle lightly.
"who did you have in mind to play with us?" i asked him.
"well i was thinking of introducing you to some other friends, like swaggersouls, and fitz." he tells me, i nodded even though i knew he couldn't see me.
"great, i get to be the only girl playing with a bunch of guys i don't know." i say rolling my eyes.
"i'll bring john, he'll balance it." jaren says, almost begging me to play.
"fine, i'll play one game for your channel." i finally gave in, jaren was happy i agreed and already began setting up a time to play. i loved jaren, i loved how much he enjoyed doing his work, it was cute when he'd get passionate telling me about his favourite games.
before i knew it i was being called by jaren threw discord, him adding me into a call with his friends.
"so this is the infamous girlfriend huh?!" i heard threw the call, swaggersouls being the one who said it.
"i guess, unless you're talking about john." i say, making them laugh a little.
"babe this is Fitz and Swagger." jaren tells me.
"oooohhh bbbaaaabe." Fitz says them fake gags.
"shut the fuck up." jaren tells him.
i laughed and loaded up the game jaren told me we were playing.
"so y/n you ever play this before." swagger asked me.
"nope, not even a minute." i tell him,
"i can teach you if you want, you know, show you the ropes." he offers i chuckled lightly
"swagger stop hitting on my girlfriend."  jaren says, mildly loud.
"hey hey hey, i was just being nice." swagger defended himself.
"be nice to Fitz, leave y/n alone." jaren tells him.
"alright alright." swagger gave in.
"so when do we start, i'm bored and i wanna get this over with." i say making the guys laugh.
we started playing, and after a few rounds i got the hang of the game.
"you sure you never played before??" Fitz asks me, then dies.
"yes i'm sure, this isn't my type of game."  say killing the last CT winning the round, and over all game.
"how are you so good!" swagger yells.
"y/n makes games for a living." john tells them.
"ooohhh so you're cheating." swagger says making me scoff.
"i'm not cheating! just cause i'm not ass like the rest of you doesn't mean i'm cheating." i says, john and jaren started laughing their ass off.
"shut up." Swagger and Fitz say at the same time, making me laugh almost as hard as john. after we inevitable got bored of the game we sat in the discord call a while longer to get to know each other more.
"so when are you coming to australia to meet us y/n?" Fitz asked.
"huh?" i questioned, confused by his question.
"well we have to meet you in person, see exactly how out of Smii7y's league you are." swagger tells me.
"hey!" jaren protests
"trust me, y/n is so out of his league she has her own." john tells them making me laugh.
"well now we definitely have to meet her!" fitz chimes in
"you know i can hear you right!?" jaren says, obviously not upset for real.
"i can babe." i tell him, all the guys mock us making kissy noises.
"sorry guys, my next trip is to see jaren, he came here last time." i say into my mic.
"great we'll come with you!" swagger announces, jaren lets out a huge sigh.
"i don't think you guys want to do that, they've been together almost 4 months now and still no sex." john says
"we john? stop." i tell him, the guys laughed.
"damn that long? how you hanging in smii7y." fitz asks
"shut up." jaren reply's, i could tell he was embarrassed or uncomfortable with the conversation.
"how about another game? i'm in the mood to kick your guys' ass again." i call out, i get a bunch of recoil and next thing i know we're in another game with swagger and fitz smack talking each other.
hours went by before realized just how tired i was, we'd played so many rounds of this game, and i couldn't help but lose track of time with how much the guys were making me laugh.
"alright boys i think that's it for me, i beat." i tell them,
"you know what me too, it's fucking late as shit here." swagger tells us, we all agreed it was time to log off so we said our goodbyes. me and jaren talked on the phone for a little bit longer before i was absolutely ready to pass out.
"goodnight baby." jaren says
"goodnight love." i reply
"oh and happy birthday." he wishes me, i looked at the clock and realized it was way passed 12 and was in fact my birthday.
"thank you handsome." with that i hung up the phone a fell asleep