The little panda

callum's POV

I've been super worried about oli. He's not answering any of my phone calls. not only that but lizzie and joel haven't heard from him either.... I can't take this anymore! I need to go over there and make sure he's okay!

time skip......

I get to oli's house and oh my god it's messy. I mean it's not like oli loves to clean but even this is bad! I run up to oli's door and knock "oli? oli open the door!" I start to panic I push my body into the door and I fall over. apparently the door was unlocked..... somethings not right "callum, please help me!" I hear oli yell I quickly run up to his bedroom and I cannot believe what I see oli is curled up on his bed crying holding his tummy. but his tummy was huge! it was as if he were..... No is oli pregnant?!? I run up to him "OMG oli are you ok??" "c c callum... p please help me... it hurts so much I can't move....." with those words out of his mouth I pick him up and take him to the hospital.... whatever he had was serious.

time skip

once we got to the hospital the doctors took oli away for some testing I haven't  seen him since.. the doctor comes to me and says "do you want the good or bad news first?" " good news please" I said "well the good news is that oli is ok" I sighed thank goodness "the bad news is that oli is pregnant..." I sat there in shock how is this possible?!? I see oli in a wheelchair and I run over to him and hugged him tight "c c callum h how d did this happen??" oli  asked his eyes full of fear "I don't know oli but everything will be fine I promise." I then kissed him on the lips and felt the whole world make sense, to my surprise oli  kissed back I wanted to kiss him forever but that is not possible because we both need air... " I love you, callum..."  "I love you too, oli."

AN: if you want a part 2 where oli has the baby, let me know and I will do it