A Seapeesound wedding?

note: we are just going to forget how long it took me to make this....

Callum's POV 

Todays the day, the day I ask Oli to marry me. He is the best thing in my life and I want to be with him forever.... I'm going to ask him in front of Hogwarts because we both love harry potter. I have asked scott to hold the ring for me. I am ready... me and Oli are walking over to Hogwarts right now "Hey Callum, you ok?" Oli says looking deeply into my eyes "oh um yes I'm fine.." It has been soo hard keeping this from him. We get to Hogwarts and It's time. scott comes up behind me and slipped the little box into my hand... "Umm.. Hey Oli can I ask you something?" "yes Callum you can ask me anything!" I get down on one knee and open the box. Oli's jaw drops "Oli will you make me the hap-" before I can say any more Oli lifts me up and twirls me and the air "YES YES YES YES 100 YESES" I was laughing so hard and then it dawned on me he said yes HE SAID YES I'M GOING TO MARRY OLI!!!! I grabbed his head and kissed him not ever wanting this moment to end... We pulled away and he put me down and I almost fell because of all the spinning I hugged him and everyone clapped.... This was it no one could take him away from me the Seapeesound will be together forever... THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!

Me: I fangirled sooooo hard making this!!!