First date!

Callum's POV 

I walk up to Oli's door and knock. I'm so nervous I mean me and Oli have been friends for years now but this was next level "oh hey Callum what are you doing here so late? did your car break down or something?" Oli said when he opened the door. I looked down to try and hide my blush "Ummm N-no I c-came to a-ask you something..." then it started to rain a little bit so Oli pulled me into his house "s-so Lizzie and Joel were going to go watch frozen 2 tomorrow and s-somehow I got dragged into It so now it's a double date with Lizzie, Joel, Lauren and Scott a-and I was wondering if y-you would go w-with me..." At this point my blush was so big that I had to cover my face with my hands to try and hide it. "C-Callum of course I will be your D-D-Date!" Oli said smiling that smile that just makes me blush more... he just said yes! OLI JUST SAID YES TO A DATE WITH ME!!! I could pass out right here right now! "soo what time tomorrow?" " well the movie starts at 6 soo how about 5:40?" "sure! do you want a ride home? It's pretty late!" "N-No thanks I'm good. "Alright see ya tomorrow mate!" Oli said going up to his room "see ya tomorrow!" I said before leaving. OMG I just got Oli to go on a date with me I'm soo happy! maybe I have a chance now!

Oli's POV

OMG OMG OMG I'M GOING ON A DATE AND NOT JUST ANY DATE A DATE  WITH CALLUM MY CRUSH!!!! ok I need to calm down or I'm going to destroy every pillow that I own! but this is crazy I don't know what to do! should I do my hair? or should I just hide it under my panda hat? What should I wear? oh god I lie down on my bed. Callum is my best friend but I have always had a huge crush on him! well I will try to worry about this stuff tomorrow because it's like 12:00 and I need sleep....

time skip!

Callum's POV

I drive up to Oli's house and he's standing at the front door already "What the heck he's never early to anything" I say to myself. I then notice how handsome he looks he's wearing his blue jacket with a white shirt under it he had blue jeans on and of course his panda hat! I think Oli saw me staring because he started blushing madly. He got into my car and we drove to the movie theater where all the others were waiting "I knew you were going to bring Oli!!" Lizzie said me and Oli both blushed we all got some popcorn and then went in to see the movie.

time skip and Oli's POV 

I have no idea how we got in this position but I had my head on Callum's  shoulder and he is holding both my hands... I have already seen this movie so it was ok that I could not focus on it... I started to feel sleepy... I started to remember all the fun times I have had with Callum... The war.. pranking each other... all the game conventions... 

time skip and Callum's POV

"Oli? Oli?" the movie is over and I'm trying to wake Oli up. He fell asleep abour half way though and I don't understand how he could fall asleep at that part it was so epic! "wh- whaat..." Oli said slowly waking up he then sees that he fell asleep with his head on my shoulder "OMG I'm soo sorry!!" "oh Oli, you don't have to be sorry! I was the one who got you in that position in the first place... besides I kind of liked it...." I whispered the last part but I think Oli heard me because his eyes widened and he blushed madly.. soon we were out of the theater and that was it my date with Oli was over and I didn't even do what I wanted to..  "Callum! caaalllmmm...." "oh Oli what d-did you want?" Oh my god he was soo close to me "just this!" he said as he grabbed my face I yelped but that was soon cut short as Oli locked his lips onto mine.. he's kissing me... HE IS KISSING ME!!! OMG OMG I could pass out right now but that would not be good I melt into the kiss and wrap my arms around his waist and he wraps his arms around my neck. we pull away after a while " I love you Callum.." Oli said holding me in a tight embrace ' I love you too, Oli!" I said with joyful tears in my eyes....

A/N: this is the longest one I have ever done! Hope you liked it, bye!!