Bloody mary

warning: this ones a little creepy!

Oli's POV 

me, callum, scott, and lauren. were having a sleepover when It happened.... we were playing truth or dare... "callum truth or dare" scott said "umm dare!" "I dare you and oli to do bloody mary in the bathroom" I was terrified... " no NO w what if we we...." "it will be ok oli that's just a story" callum told me but I was not so sure.... me and callum went up to the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror.... I squeezed callum's hand and we began.... "bloody mary.... bloody mary bloody mary..." we just stood still for a wile "see oli I told you nothing would hap-" suddenly a girl came out from the mirror put her hands over both of our mouths and dragged us into the mirror.... there was so little room in there that I was sitting on callums lap I was scared but I could not stop blushing... callum was hitting the glass trying to break it but it was no use! I started to cry "c callum we are tr trapped we'll never see lizzie or joel or scott or anyone!!!" I sobbed into his chest "oli, oli it'll be ok please don't cry..." and then he kissed me.... callum kissed me and it was amazing... his lips were so soft I could not believe it! I kissed back right away we stayed like that for a blissful eternity.... we parted for air " I love you oli..." I hugged him "I love you too, callum...."

if you want me to do a part 2 where they get out let me know!