Undead Lovers ( Zombina - MM )

( Reader P.o.V )

Park

I was being pulled towards someone who was close to death the whole time. I felt another Dullahan there too but the feeling was too strong to don't react. I teleported in the bushes and was observing the human male being crushed by the centaur, harpy and lamia. I pulled the hood over my white head and get my weapon. I walked over to them and stood there waiting for him to die to lead his soul. What I wasn't suspecting was being tackled by someone to the ground.

Zombina : I got them!

 Because of strong contact with the ground my head fell off and rolled out from under the hood.

Tio : Zombina you killed him!

Another voice yelled. When my vision stopped spinning I saw a female zombie sitting on my body with shocked expression. Behind her was an ogre, cyclope and doppelganger. The zombie girl walked up to me and lifted my head. I winked and she let go of me making me hit the ground again. 

Tio : Why are you throwing his head around? Just get it. Jeez.

The guy along withgirls that almost killed him walked up closer. 

Kurusu : Umm. What did you do?

The harpy girl lifted my head and put me on the guy shoulder. 

Papi : Look! You have second head!

I sigh internally and thought of an idea. I made my body get up but they were too fixed on looking at my head to notice. Lamia girl and centaur leaned in closer to my face. I shouted while my body walked between the group. Lamia, cyclope and harpy fainted from fear. Ogre girl jumped up and created a shake that made doppel girl to fall down. The centaur pulled out a plastic sword and was swing it in my direction. The zombie girl fall on her butt from my sudden action and her body lost leg and arm. The guy who was holding me turned pale white and stiffed in place. My body took my head from his shoulder and put it back in place.

(Y/N) : That's better.

I took my axe and the weapon creepy smile was right in the male's face. 

(Y/N) : You will die mortal. What... are you doing?

I asked and he looked confused before uncovering his head from beneath his arms. He chuckled nervously and rubbed his neck.

Kurusu : I thought you're here to kill me.

I placed the axe back on my back.

(Y/N) : I don't kill. I only lead souls to the Afterlife. Your near death expirience made me come here to check if you're ready to travel with me.

He nod and relaxed. How does he do it so easily after almost being dead?

Smith : Ahhh there you are! I told you to not leave when you don't have a host family. I remember that I took that axe away too...

This women again...

Kurusu : What is he?

The men asked and I made a dark pose with my (E/C) eyes glowing from the darkness of my hood.

(Y/N) : I'm the Dullahan. The Herald of Death. I lead the mortal souls into the afterlife so they may rest in peace. I-

Zombina : Okay we get it headless guy. Can someone help me put back together?

Zombie girl interrupted me and I reach for my axe but someone took away my head again. My view shifted to looking at my own body before being turned to face Smith.