More Than a Friend ( Draco - MM )

( Draco P.o.V )

Park

I sit in the park letting out annoyed sighs while my host was playing with his dog. Not too long ago I tried to befriend Miia but I messed up big times and was caught. I just wanted to have a friend and while she was a lamia I thought I could get along with her easily. I look around and soon spotted a male with slit pupils, scales and long tail standing under a tree and scanning the area looking for something. Soon he stopped as he saw a girl talking with my host about something.

I decided that it's the best time to make a lizard friend. I get up and walked towards the man. When I was closer I could get a better look at him. His eyes are (E/C) and his hair are (H/C) while his scales are (F/C). He is wearing a long coat alnost like mines and (F/C) shirt under it. He have a long black modified pants to be able to let his tail hanging loosely from them and a pair of black and (F/C) boots. He turned to look at me and I felt strange. I felt shy to talk with him but didn't know the reason so tried my best to ignore the feeling.

I get in front of him and his (E/C) eyes were scanning me until he stopped to stare in my eyes.

??? : What do you want girly?

He asked and I was surprised that he didn't had a problem with guessing my gender. I turn my blue eyes down but soon look at him again. 

Draco : I-I just wanted to talk a little with fellow Lizardman.

(Y/N) : I'm (Y/N), but I'm no Lizardman...

He just chuckled a throw his coat on the branch making my eyes widen. He had a pair of huge (F/C) dragon wings and he laught at my reaction but then lift my chin to look into his eyes.

(Y/N) : How about showing me yours~?

He asked and I felt the chill running down my spine at how close his face was to mine. 

Draco : H-How do y-you know?

He smirked and ripped the coat off of me making my green wings spread. 

(Y/N) : Your scent told me everything about you~ It also gave out a few very interesting things~

He said as he run his finger down my wings making me shutter. His face was right in front of mine. If I or he would decided to move an inch our lips would have met.

Girl : (Y/N) we're going home!

(Y/N) : Well, it looks like I have to go but don't worry. I'll find you soon~

He said and planted a kiss on my neck. He took his coat and his huge (F/C) wings were freely moving with the wind. He walked up to his host and lifted her up and placed on his shoulder as he was way taller than her and me. He started to walk away using his tail to support additional weight. He turned around and waved to me with a happy smile.

( Reader P.o.V )

Your Host's House

Miku was running around preparing for a date she had with the guy she met at a park. I'm sure I saw him coming there with my... future mate. I smirked to myself at the thought of her trying to play it cool but lose it all when I just found out her gender. Finding other Dragonewt is no simple task but now one just falls in my scaled hands and female at that! Miku look at me with apologetic smile. 

Miku : You can't some with me since it will be... private meeting. So you will stay here with his guest, Draco. I hope you don't mind.

I smiled to her nicely.

(Y/N) : Don't worry I'll take a good care of her~

I answered and she gave me suspicious glance. She might have ask about it but there was doorbell and she went to open it. She came back with the boy and his guest... Draco. Her eyes went wide when she saw me and I grinned. 

(Y/N) : Hello Draco! It's good to see you again!

I said with a happy smile and she felt for my facade as she relaxed her body while my and hers host were talking. Soon they turned towards the door and left while she came closer to talk with me. When I was sure that they are far enought I stopped pretending.

Draco :  You're-

I didn't let her finish as I pushed her against a wall with a wide grin. I licked my lips and she shuttered making me excited. 

(Y/N) : I finally got you in my talons~ Now it's only you and me until tommorow because I'm sure they won't be back earlier.

I said and kissed the side of neck. She tried to push me away with her tail but I grabbed it and yanked it making it stay in my hand. She turned red and I tossed it away whiles she looked at what once was her tail.

(Y/N) : How about showing me your weak spot~?

Draco : N-No! Can't w-we do it slower?

(Y/N) : I think I don't know what you tried to do on that boat with lamia? The news tavels fast~

I answered and she shrink in my hold as I used my wings to bring her closer to me. 

Draco : I... I just wanted to h-have a friend!

I smiled and stopped being so forceful as I gently kissed her letting her sink into it before breaking it. I moved my finger on her wing again.

(Y/N) : Now you'll be getting something far more than a friend~

I said and she look up at me with blush. I took off her shirt and look at her chest size.

(Y/N) : Well, most of other Dragonewts' at this age have their breast developed more but I like it anyway.

I said before tracing my finger across her scaled spine until suddenly she moaned under my touch. I glanced behind to see a reversal scale. Her eyes went wide as she saw my devilish grin.

Draco : You won't!

(Y/N) : I will~

 I responded in teasing tone while gently playing around with her weak spot...

- Bonus -

After that day I didn't let Draco left as she became my mate and not too long after her belly went big as I fertilized the egg inside her. She was often complaining on me because I was too fast at her first mating and she yanked my tail off too for touching her reversal scale. It's a good thing that our tails grow back and I'm also glad that she didn't tried to kill me for it. I guess she must have accepted me then. After that I was pretty much taking care of her and making sure she and the egg are alright. Some time later she bore the egg and I made a nice and warm 'nest' for her in the bed so she could gave warmth to it and wait until it hatches...

- Bonus end -