Troubles ( Greater Devil - MM )

For our greater devil she has a soulmate trait - She sees everything in monochrome until she'll find her love.

( Reader P.o.V )

Your house

I sigh as I sat down at the couch and took a sip of my coffee. I could take a break after returning from groceries shopping. At the market I saw my friend Kimihito being pulled all over the place by his guests. Not once I came over to talk to him with his guests around but I'm scared of Rachnera. Once she caught me in her webs and wanted to use her bondage technics at me. She shoved my head in her chest and well... being the little shy me didn't give me much as I got nosebleed and fainted.

Kimihito joked a few times about getting a guest myself but I prefer my quiet life where I can simply sit at my place and don't get pulled everywhere by the bunch of monster girls. Just as I finished that thought there is a sknocking at the door. I opened the door and looked at the women. She was tall and was wearing business suit. She smirked once she saw my confused look. 

(Y/N) : S-sorry but I'm n-not buying anything.

Smith : I'm not here because of selling something. I'm giving you something! ...Or rather someone. Let me introduce myself. I am Smith Kuroko from the Cultural Exchange Program. You must be (L/N) (Y/N)?

I simply nod still confused at what's going on.

Smith : Your guest arrived (Y/N) better take a good care of them. *Leans in* And better don't try anything funny.

At the thought of what she might have mean I turned deep red and she laughed patting my back.

Smith : Saki! Come here and introduce yourself to (Y/N)!

Soon I was jumpscared by someone. I screamed loudly and fell back inside my house as I hit my head against the ground. I felt a little dizzy and once I looked up I understood that I'm looking right under some girl's skirt. 

Saki : Pervert~

I scrambled back with a little bit of blood travelling down from my nose as the girl laugh. She have tan skin and bright blond hair in a side ponytail. She have horns, tail and wings along with her glowing pink eyes.

Smith : Don't torment your host like this. 

Smith said and slapped girl's head. She however just made a cute face and looked at me. 

Saki : Nice to meet you, I am Saki!

She go on all four and crawled over to me with Smith looking at us. I wanted for her to stop the Devil as she got on top of me and sat on my laps with a cute smile that quickly turned devilish. She leaned in close hugging me and putting my head between her boobs. 

Saki : O-Oh? He's out cold...

Timeskip

Your room

I woke up and looked around. I still was at my house as it seems. I sigh and wanted to get up but something was holding me back. I looked down and saw Saki there. She was sound asleep and held me against herself. I stare at the cute girl in surprise before falling out of the bed waking her up in the process. 

Saki : H-Huh? Ah! (Y/N) is awake!

She said jumping at me and hugging me. My head was dangerously close to her chest as she giggled petting my head.

Saki : Hope you don't mind a few of my pranks, Darling~