jag älskar dig

within a week, zach has given up on getting rid of me. the only time he wouldn't let me join him was during lunch.

he would listen to his music alone and he seemed to prefer it that way.

"you haven't seemed to give up yet. i admire that." daniel said, watching me watch zach.

"you act as if you don't have something like that." jonah snorted.

"i don't. you're a fuck up." daniel punched jonah in the arm.

"you're a terrible boyfriend." jonah complained punching his boyfriend back.

"i don't understand that relationship, corbyn." christina sighed heavily as she held his hand.

"they're boys. they like to hit eachother. i guess they are like bros who kiss sometimes." corbyn said slightly confused if he got it right.

"and you're lame!" jonah chimed in before going back to play wrestle his boyfriend.

"i hate you." corbyn muttered.

_

"i love you, zach."

"excuse me?" zach looked at me as if i were a mad man.

"i want to get used to saying it since we're already meant to be." i huffed in annoyance.

"i told you, you were crazy."

"it's okay if you don't have to say it yet. sometimes it takes time."

"it will take three lifetimes before i consider telling you that." he snorted.

"i'll have to wait then if it means you will say it."

"you're too cheesy, i'm leaving." zach rolled his eyes before walking and getting into his car.

"goodbye, friend." i waved to him standing beside his car.

i looked up, feeling a droplet land on my head.

"get in." zach exclaimed as he sighed heavily.

i didn't question it, i just got in.

he pulled in front of my house waiting for me to get out.
"do you want to come in?" i suddenly questioned.

"no thanks." he retorted.
"it's not safe to drive in this storm. also i have snacks." i gave him a shy smile.

he took the key out of the ignition before getting out of his car.

my room was filled with only a few boxes but my radio and bed were out.

i handed him a bag of graham crackers and he smiled a bit before opening the bag.

i hummed along with the radio and sang quietly.
ed sheeren was a beautiful singer.

"your voice is nice, kinda. only if you don't prefer nails on a fucking chalkboard." he chuckled

i covered my mouth embarrassed.

" 'm only joking with ya." he muttered, making me smile.

"thanks, soulmate."

"i'm not your soulmate for fucks sake."

_________________________
shout out to my wife limejachary

jus cause I really love having a friend on Wattpad it's very nice

"I'm not your soulmate for fucks sake"