i love you to death (AE)

ALTERNATIVE ENDING

the hospital room smelt putrid and so did the two boys who laid in the bed together.

neither of them decided to wash or clean themselves off after the incident.

all jack could do was stare at his lover and make sure he was breathing.
he was so incredibly terrified. he would have never thought zach was this depressed.

he never knew zach really did love him. and there was no point in denying it. he had already confessed.

but now what went through his mind was 'where do we go from here?'

he didn't want to believe it but his lover was suicidal. he had watched zach try desperately to take his life over the thought jack wouldn't be there to live life with him.

but jack didn't know what lies ahead for them in the future. there was nowhere they could go after such an event.

this was their end.

and that was all shining through when jack finally noticed zachs heart was beating rapidly. zachs eyes had snapped open and he clenched his chest where his heart lay.

this was the end of their story.
in a hospital bed with themselves covered in blood, sweat and vomit.

but none the less in eachothers arms.

"HELP! PLEASE HELP HES DYING!" jacks voice screamed with all this might. he held his boyfriend as he could before he was ripped away.

that was the last time jack had seen his soulmates beautiful face for awhile.

-
days later they were both admitted from the hospital together.

zach had sad desperate eyes.
jack didn't know what to do. he was still scared.

zach had managed to lie about how the pills got into his system so they let him go home.

jack was so incredibly scared.

he didn't ever want to see his love do something similar ever again.

so when jack saw zach once more, he held him as if their life was about to end.

and it was about to end.

zach had never displayed so much emotion like he did the past few days and it was emotionally exhausting for him.

zach had felt like he was at a dead end.

this time there was no recovery.

that night all zach and jack did was hold eachother.

jack was never the one to pray but yet he prayed to god that everything would be just fine. he prayed for zach to be alright.

but there was no use.

in the middle of the night, zach had left jack to take a bath.

a rather long bath.

sobs could be heard from outside the bathroom door.

when jack had entered he knew this was the end.

he dropped to his lovers side seeing the bloody tub as sobs shook through Zach's body.

zach had slit his own wrist in attempt to kill himself.

he had succeeded and now he was bleeding out.

in that moment, as jack screamed and cried yelling for his soulmate to undo what he had already done, he thought of how much he loved him.

the day zach said he would never love him.

the day zach told him he meant nothing to him.

the day jack couldn't see his body the way he wanted to anymore.

the first day zach let him be his lover.

the moment when jack said he liked him.

they first kiss they ever shared.

the first time they ever made love.

the first time zach told jack he loved him.

jacks sobs countined as he got in the tub with the love of his life.

The bloody water drenching his clothes.

jack held the hand zach as their foreheads touched their legs entangle together

"you are my everything. why did you let this end?" jacks voice cracked.

"i told you i would hurt you in the end." he whispered fighting to keep his eyes open.

"you're my everything. you're my soulmate."

"if it's over than it's over. we don't have to be a teenage drama." zach spoke suddenly.

jack sobbed more holding him closer.

"you're my moon and my sun. you're my stars. you're the lamp light in my room and the dimmed light in my car. you're the light in my dinning room."

"you have been every light that kept my going all these years." zach whispered, kissing my lips.

"i hope you know that i love you so so much." zach spoke again.

"just promise me you will keep living."

that was the last thing zach ever said.
but jacks last words were already spoken he had fallen asleep moments after zach had passed.

jacks head was under the water after he fell asleep.

jack drowned that same night.

______________________