Chapter 1: All For Nothing

(the art up there is not mine, and belongs to its rightful artist. 

--but I did make the cover for this book :D 

anyways, chapter start!) 

- - - - - - - - - - -

(EDITED) 

Error stood at the top of Mount Ebott, frowning deeply. He itched his cheek, his gaze never leaving the breathtaking sunset.

After a long moment, he took a deep breath in, letting in the smell of greenery and morning dew. Then, steadily, he breathed out.

He had done it...

He had destroyed more than half the aus.

Almost all of them.

Scratch that, he did destroy all of them

There was only the original Undertale left.

But...

Error had destroyed the AU a total of three times already, the inside of the mountain had even turned into complete void due to how messed up it had become.

It just kept chaotically piecing itself together every time Error ripped it to shreds.

But despite everything, the au was still beautiful, though Error would never actually admit it.

Not only that but it was powerful.

Very powerful.

DETERMINED, even.

It refused to die.

Worst of all..

All he had worked for...

Everything he had done...

Was only to fail at the end.

Was this a joke?

Why had he even done this in the first place?

To die.

He wanted to die.

But he can't.

And he's done everything, from drowning himself to jumping off a thousand foot tall cliff, but just like Undertale, his soul refused to let him die.

He can't die, just like how an error can't just be put aside and forgotten.

It will grow and grow, no matter how many times someone tries to close the tab and forget about it. It can't die or leave until the problem it was created for is fixed.

But Error never knew what the problem was.

And he has tried everything to fix it.

But nothing worked.

Nobody bothered to ask why he was here.

And now, he had given up.

It was hopeless.

"I guess... I have no choice but to play yoUr stUPiD g@mE 0F H0Us3, i|\|k..."

.

.

.