chapter 6: HHHHHHHHHHH

(EDITED)

*Reaper's pov*

A FEW PAINFUL MOMENTS LATER~

Error slowched as he opened a portal for Horror, wearing the pinkest tutu I've ever seen. Honestly, it was like watching a child trying to get away from his mum; Error and Nightmare.

"So, why do you guys keep calling that tutu David?" I ask as Cross stumbled past me, already tired from trying to get that tutu on the destroyer.

He stops and gives me a confused look, before quickly understanding what I was trying to say. "Oh, well, we needed a new form of punishment, since all the other things were getting old. One thing lead to another, and here we are."

Horror chuckled at Error's yellow tinted face. "Hehehe... how's Dav-"

"Don't talk to me."

"Okie..." The bloody skeleton continued chuckling to himself as he walked through the portal, which was quickly closed behind him.

Error then went back to opening his smaller portals and scrolling through them, as if completely forgetting that everyone was now free of his strings.

I walk up to him, getting ready to have a chat about how important coffee was and why there should be a starbucks here- but Classic, (who had decided to come with us) beat me to it.

Error made a stifled dying noise when his shoulder was suddenly grabbed, pulling him back to face the original sans.

"Hey buddy... care to share something with us?" Classic growled, his left eye light burning a dangerous blue.

Error quickly shoved Classic off of him. "No. I'd rather not." He said as he opened another portal.

Geno walks up to the two. "Why not? I've been dying to know."

"Swap brothers, it's your turn." Error hissed, ignoring the other. Blue ran over and tried to hug Error, which would have been successful if Stretch hadn't yanked Blue into the portal with him.

Error just sighed before closing the portal and turning to face Nightmare. "Hey Nights-"

"Nightmare." The goopy skeleton corrected.

Error visibly cringed. "Yes, Nightmare... do you want Horror back? His au has finished loading and-"

"Yes, I'll go get him." Nightmare growled as he opened a portal and left.

Error sighed, frowning as he turned back and continued to scroll through the code. Soon, he opened another portal. "Alright, Asylumtale bros."

Asy chuckled and gave Error a light pink band-aid before walking through the portal, a ghostly papyrus like figure followed behind him as Error closed the portal, shoving the bandaid into his pocket.

"This is boring." Ink suddenly said while walking over to the glitching skeleton. "I say you give me my broomie back so that I can-"

"No."

"But I wanna-"

"Nope."

"Pleeeeaaaassseee??"

"Nu uh."

"Error-"

"Nopers."

"At least-"

"Never."

Ink sighed, giving up.

"Swapfell, your turn." Error said, opening another portal. Razz flipped Error off, to which Error did the same back as both Swapfell brothers walked through the portal.

"I don't get it." Ink suddenly said as Error closed the portal.

"Get what?"

"You."

"...ok."

"No- its just-" Ink let out a long breath. "You! You've suddenly destroyed all the aus without a problem as if you've been holding back this whole time!! And now suddenly you want the multiverse back!!! It just doesn't make any sense ..."

"Huh." Error said, obviously not paying attention anymore.

"URGH!! it's just- so unbelievable you know? Error?"

"yep."

Ink leaned forward, trying to regain the glitch's attention. "Error? Are you even listening to me?"

Error opened another portal. "Outertale, your turn."

"Hey!!" Ink yelled.

Suddenly Nightmare appeared, along with Horror and his brother, Sugar. "Im back."

"Good. What took you so long?" Error asked.

"Horror was in the middle of terrorising the human, and I couldn't help but stay a bit." Nightmare said with a shrug.

"Huh" Error hummed.

He then turned to Geno with a frown. "Er... Geno, I figured you wouldn't want to have your au reset, since there is a very little chance of well... you, happening. Is that ok?"

Geno glared at Error. "Sure, it's totally fine. Back to the save screen I go! Oh wait, there isn't one anymore, heck I'm still questioning how I am alive right now!"

"Oh, while I was playing with your code I made it so that you can live outside the save screen." Error said, swiping right on one of the mini portals.

Geno's jaw dropped as he stared at the glitching destroyer. "What?"

"Yep, you can live and go wherever, just not with me-" he was quickly interrupted as Geno tackled him down into a forced hug.

*BEEEEEEEEP-*

Geno immediately let go. "Oh- I didn't mean to do that I swear-"

Nightmare walked up to him with a sigh. "Don't worry, he'll be back soon. In the meantime, I don't think David has satisfied me."