Chapter 2: Black

(EDITED) 

Many had died.

Only Classic, (undertale sans)

Red, (underfell sans)

Fell, (underfell papyrus)

Dream, (Dreamtale dude :P)

Nightmare (who was brutally betrayed.[also Dreamtale])

Horror, (horrortale sans)

Cross, (X-tale sans???)

Blue, (underswap sans)

Stretch, (underswap papyrus)

Razz, (swapfell sans)

Honey, (swapfell papyrus)

Sci, (sciencetale sans)

Crow, (birdtale sans)

Asy, (asylume-tale sans)

Reaper, (u know him)

Life, (goat mom)

Geno, (aftertale sans)

Skull, (mafiatale sans)

Outer (outertale sans)

And fresh, (who was somewhere else) had survived.

Even Ink was alive, but his paintbrush was gone. Error had taken it.

The normally joyful skeleton swayed back and forth, almost as if he was broken. His face was completely devoid of emotion. The scene was almost depressing, or it would have been if everyone hadn't known that this was what Ink looked like when he wasn't on those color labeled drugs he call 'paint vials.'

Everyone who had survived knew about the creator's soul, and how it was, well, not there. In fact it was a part of Error's little speech before he began his killing spree.

Error had set the scene, he had perfect control over everything that would happen next. He had Ink, heck he set anyone who wanted him dead out on a hunt for a weapon that could finally kill him. He left notes and hidden messages that everyone thought were another outcode's writings. And right when the creator wasn't looking, right when everyone was too scattered to warn anyone else, he attacked. And he didn't stop.

Everyone who had survived got sent to the original au, Undertale, thanks to the multiverse's DETERMINATION. Sadly for the survivors, Undertale had been completely emptied by the destroyer. This began a slow realization that they weren't going to be leaving any time soon.

The empty black was even starting to give other monsters headaches. And so, everyone huddled together in hopes that the color of everyone's clothes would be enough to drive out the darkness. But oddly enough, despite the darkness, shadows didn't seem to be... working. Sci was extremely confused by this, and ended up taking notes on his jacket and arm. Geno had explained that this was kinda how it had worked at the save screen, but there it had felt more like he was still in a battle due to how in the save screen his clothes became black and white except for his scarf, which stayed the same color. But here, in the void, everyone still had color. Also how the heck are they still alive?

While Sci and Geno talked, Blue had gladly hugged every single monster that had gotten near him and gave out tips from when he was stuck in the antivoid. Asy, Asylume-tale sans had left the group though, saying that he needed to find his Papyrus now. He strayed not too far before laying down on the floor, staring up blankly at the black ceiling. Not too long after Horror went over to join him. Crow, who had been on the lookout just in case someone went too far away from the circle flew over to the crazy Sanses to make sure they were fine. Lets just say... he noped out of there the second he saw a ghostly papyrus talking to Asy and Horror.

Reaper had also left the circle of safety, but only due to the fact that he generally didn't want to kill anybody. He later ended up joining Asy and Horror's small group for the sake of his sanity, but after listening to... what they would talk about... the god of death quickly found himself questioning whether or not staying with the two would still be a good idea.

Nightmare surprisingly had stayed in the circle of safety. All the negative emotions were making him more powerful. The decrease in AU's and monsters meant a decrease in positive feelings, which had done a number on his rather pathetic brother. Everyone who had survived had lost something dear to them, and Nightmare was eating it all up. But as soon as he got enough power... well... he had planned on getting a little revenge on a very certain someone.

Dream, in search for emotions that wouldn't make him want to lay down and die, had chosen to stick with Blue. But sadly he had quickly found the energy fueled skeleton's positive emotions to be fake. Infact, there was no positive soul around. He ended up hanging around Life's aura instead. It was the closest thing he could get when it came down to what the word 'positive' ment.

Wanting to be distracted from the black but also his thoughts, Classic walked over Ink, hoping to make some small talk. "heya Ink, you look rather down in the dumps." he said in his best joking voice.

"The multiverse hasn't ended yet." Ink said blankly as he took out a colored vial and started drinking from it.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Error's goal was to destroy the multiverse. he's gonna notice that the multiverse is not destroyed and go on a search for us." Nightmare said in a low growl. "He'll be here soon."

The few judges who had overheard their conversation started whispering to each other about what the king of fear had just said. Stretch summoned a bone as he glared at the goopy king. "Well if so... he won't last long..." he hissed, gripping it.

As if on cue the sound of a portal opening echoed throughout the void. Before anyone could move, blue strings snaked across the floor and ceiling, quickly tangling up everyone but Ink, who had quickly jumped out of the way.

"Error..." Ink hissed the destroyer's name as if it were venom.