Chapter 3: Have some chocolate

(The art up there is also not mine thank you

Chapter start)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(EDITED) 

The dark skeleton chuckled as he walked out of the portal, closing it behind him. "Nice to see you too, Inky."

And with that a fight began between the two. Ink, without his paintbrush shot a number of inky black bones out carelessly, not wanting nothing more than for the other to die. In return Error threw as many strings as he could at the other, jumping past any bones that had gotten too close.

Ink quickly summoned a number of gaster blasters and fired them at the glitching skeleton, who had summoned his own gaster blasters and fired back, stopping the attack from hitting anyone. "Jeez Ink, calm down or else you're gonna end up killing your last line of defense." Error said slyly, reaching back and tugging at his strings. Ink ran to stop him, knowing from experience that this movement meant someone or something was about to get torn apart.

But it was too late. Ink watched from the corner of his socket it terror, watching as the strings around Dream and a few others tighten.

"No!" He screamed, shifting his arm back and crumpling his fingers into a fist. The strings gripped Dream tightly, moving him aside as a bone... Ink's bone swiveled past him.

Ink froze, but not in time as his fist met Error's face rather violently.

"Ow!" Error hissed, crumpling away from the other. But Ink was too busy questioning what just happened to respond.

Did Error just... save Dream?

But Ink wasn't the only one confused, a number of judges also stared in shock and disbelief when their own creator had almost killed one of them through sheer blind rage.

"What the heck...?" Ink muttered, still confused.

At the sight of Ink's confusion Error quickly sent out his strings, tying the Creative Skeleton to Dream, who flinched away. "Finally, that took forever..." Error muttered with a sigh of relief as he sat down on the floor, rubbing his now bruised cheek with a frown.

"ERROR!!!" Nightmare yelled in rage, grabbing the glitching skeleton's attention. Error lazily glanced over at the tied up goopy skeleton. "Yea?" he said with a grunt, pulling out a bar of chocolate and biting into it.

"YOU A**HOLE I TRUSTED YOU-"

"Yea, yea..." Error mumbled as he teleported over, shoving half of his chocolate bar into the other's mouth. "Have some chocolate."

"Hmf?!" the other grunted in confusion.

Error bent the bar so that it would break, taking back the rest of the chocolate bar and biting into it, not seeing much of a problem in sharing. Nightmare, his face now sprinkled with a tint of cyan spit out his piece of chocolate. "You know, sometimes I wish you had known more about food..." He hissed.

A few Sanses whispered to each other in shock and confusion. Error ignored the confused remarks and glanced down at the wasted piece of chocolate. "Well, I wish that you would appreciate chocolate more, this is my last bar you know-"

"Oh shut up and kill us already! I know why you want us dead! So that the multiverse can finally end and you... can..." Nightmare trailed off, realising that he had no clue why Error wanted the multiverse to end.

Error, who had now finished his chocolate bar, threw the wrapper over Nightmare's shoulder. It was probably a failed attempt to hit the negative god, which was quickly confirmed as true as Error silently pouted and sat down, opening a number of tablet sized portals and rearranging them to suit his needs. "Whatever, I don't want to do it anymore so don't bother asking." the glitchy skeleton muttered.

"What?" Nightmare said with a snarl.

Error shrugged. "I give up. The multiverse's DETERMINATION to stay alive has made it impossible for me to finish what's left."

Dream gasped. "You mean, you didn't come here to finish us off?"

"Nah." Error said as he started typing into one of the portals.

"Then why?!" Red yelled.

Error stopped. "huh?"

Ink couldn't take no more, he had to know. "Why are you here?!"

"To restore the AU's, ya know, bring them back."