I should probably change the rating soon

Every single one of his thoughts began to cloud with the thought of her as a slight fog settled over his mind. 'What...?' He could barely register what was happening. And to think, he had been doing so well at keeping Yoritoki out of his mind during the day. As his mind clouded further with potent feelings of desire, he realised: 'Wait... no... this isn't me...'

Using the last few functioning braincells of his own, he flicked his eyes up away from the laptop in front of him to check on whatever she thought she was doing. At first glance, she was looking up from her work, nothing out of the ordinary. As he looked a little longer, he realised she was zoned out completely. Her purple hair was brushed just out of her eyes which, despite being clearly vacant of any presentness in the current moment, were very focused on him. His attention was caught by the pencil she was absentmindedly tapping against her soft, full lips.

Looking at her was a bad idea, possibly the worst he'd ever had. His eyes were no longer checking up on her, but rather lingering on every detail he could possibly observe, including the tantalising curve of her body beneath her uniform. 'Oh shit.' He gulped, realising what was happening was actually happening. He'd been forced into a mindset he only allowed himself to guiltily indulge in from the comfort of his own room. Those pink lips had taken any coherent thoughts he had left and thrown them out the window. Just, gone. He was left alone with thoughts that were -to put it mildly- obscene.

Another wave of lust directed especially towards her flooded his mind again, hotter and heavier than the last. Fantasies and wanton desires began to force their way to the forefront of his mind. The thought of those lips against his skin was going to send him into a frenzy, but yet he couldn't break his gaze. She looked... delicious just sitting there eyeing him with what he assumed was a similar feeling. Seeing as how he hadn't dredged these feelings up himself, he could only guess it was her using her quirk unconsciously again.

Her lips parted slightly and she began to suck on the tip of her goddamn pencil, completely oblivious to what she was doing. He drew a short, shallow, shocked breath in as his heartbeat quickened. His cock also stiffened at this point, and he was honestly surprised it hadn't done that earlier.

'Activate your quirk! Idiot! What are you doing!'A rational thought poked through, but yet he sat there frozen and powerless against her hold on his mind and body, like a deer caught in headlights. Shota tore his gaze away from her; it was the only thing he had the capacity to do.

That did not lessen the impact she was having on him, if not increased it as his body and his instincts screamed at him to look back at her. 'I want to fuck her. I want to feel the heat of her body against mine so, so badly. Feel those lips where they rightfully belong. Right here, right now, everyone else in this room can go screw themselves, I don't care, I just-'

Without doing a whole lot of thinking, he slammed his fist down on the desk with a lot more force than what was appropriate for a largely silent classroom, "Yoritoki!" He shouted, not letting himself look up from his laptop to address her, in case his body betrayed his morals and actually did go over there with the intent of seducing her in the middle of a classroom.

Instantly, at least half of the lust he'd been experiencing immediately retreated, and the soft fog lifted almost roughly as he brought her back to attention. The whole class was staring at him, shocked, if not a little fearful. He took a quick second to collect his scattered thoughts and calm his irrational and shallow breathing. Through gritted teeth and with a much more acceptable tone, he said, 'You need to see me after class."

He was angry. Lustful and angry. 'What the fuck does she think she's doing? What the fuck am I doing?' Also stressed. For a split second there it was really a 50/50 chance whether he would have stopped himself like he did or launched himself out of his seat to take her for himself then and there.