Before Reading

So I know this is a big AU with a lot of people, and I wanted to try my own hand at the story. So first off, I will try my hardest to update weekly but that is not a guarantee. This story will contain blood, violence, foul language, and abuse. I will do my best to warn you guys when it all comes up that way you will be prepared. Like I said before, Im taking my own approach on this AU, some things may seem similar to others, but I assure you, I'm just writing what I think of then editing it.

If you have any pointers or feel like something I wrote isnt right, tell me, but dont just write how terrible it is or how much its like another persons fanfic. That will not help me get anywhere with this story. Please be patient with me for I am a fairly new writer.

I will try and include my own pictures of the characters but if this doesnt happen its most likely cause I hate how I made them and cant bring myself to show you guys.

Just a side note: I will have Analogical in this story! If that upsets you then read a different book. I will not change my ship because you dont like it. Sorry, but theres people who like Analogical and others who prefer Prinxiety but dont yell at others about changing their ship. No hate for Prinxiety, I like that ship too, but in all honesty I feel that Logic x Anxiety is better for this AU.

Characters (you can skip over this if you want, they will be reintroduced during the story):

Prince Patton: Son of Ariel and Eric, very curious, 16, Vice President and secretary of the student council.

Prince Roman: Son of Eugene and Rapunzel, looks are everything to him, 17, President of the student Council, Captain of the Soccer team.

Prince Remy: Son of Aurora and Philip, almost always tired, 14, youngest member of the student Council, loves baking.

Thomas: Son of Scar, 16, helps Logan protect Virgil from snide side comments, joins Janus with thievery.

Virgil: Son of Maleficent, avoids using his powers in fear of losing control, 18, avoided by most people, knows the other four VKs because their parents are all friends, closest to Logan and Thomas, smol bean, shorter than everyone, pretty much the child of both groups, despite being the oldest.

Logan: Son of Dr. Facilier, 16, protects Virgil when needed, doesnt want to follow in his fathers footsteps, met the others in high school and hangs out with them at Maleficent's.

Janus: Son of Jafar, 17, loves thievery, isnt really close to the other VKs, has stolen all the lamps on the Isle.

Remus: Son of Eugene and Rapunzel, Romans twin brother, 17, separated at birth when the Isle was just being created, he was stolen by Gothel when Rapunzel and Eugene visited in the early months of the Isle.