Chapter 2: Arrival

WARNING!!! Hints of abuse and sexual behaviors!!! Read with caution!!

"Take your places everyone! They'll be here soon!" Ben and Fairy Godmother got the band lined up and made sure everyone had their welcome signs ready. "Once they get close I want the band to start playing. We need them to feel as welcome as they can!" 

As the limo drew near Ben started the band playing Auradon Prep's school song. The song drew to a close as the limo stopped. Roman and Patton came out first. Followed by Janus and Thomas, still talking, wiping chocolate off their lips. Remus came out afterwards, leaving Logan and Virgil last. Virgil was rubbing his eyes, trying to wake up. "Welcome to Auradon!" Fairy Godmother walked up to them, her hand outstretched for them to shake. Janus smiled and shook it. 

"Pleasure to meet you, I'm Janus, son of Jafar. Nice place, clean, and everyone seems to be nice. So far." He released her hand and stepped back. 

"Oh, very polite." She smiled, and offered her hand to the others, only Virgil refused.Everyone introduced themselves. Virgil rubbed his ring and shyly said his name and his mother. The 'good' kids gasped and someone dropped their stuff. He flinched at the noise and Logan took his hand carefully, rubbing circles into the back of his hand. Virgil sighed and looked around.

"So... Are you gonna give us a tour or are we just gonna stand here with everyone gawking at us Ramen?" Roman growled at the nickname and glared at Remus. He was going to pay for that.

"Now, now kiddos, lets just calm down. Remus, its actually Roman, ramen is a type of noodles." Patton smiled. "Now, lets go on that tour." Patton led the five around the school, showing them the cafeteria and classrooms. "...And here is where you'll be taking mandatory remedial classes until we're sure that you wont hex us." He giggled at his joke. "Now, onto the dorms! Youll be paired two to a room, girls and boys are separated so you wont have to worry about being with a girl."

"Do you have our room placements already?" Logan questioned, "I've done a fair amount of research, but couldn't seem to find anything on the dorms." He straightened his tie as Patton looked through a folder he pulled out of his bag.

"Ah, yes, uhmmm..." He looked through it and found their names. "Here we go." Patton handed each of them a slip of paper with their room number and room mate on it. "No I know you probably all wanted to be together, but seeing as theres two to a room and five of you, one of you had to be paired with an available student with an extra bed so, Virgil? You're in a room paired with Remy, Aurora and Philips son." Virgil paled, the son of his mothers enemy, of course. 

"Couldnt I switch with someone?" He suggested, pulling on his jacket strings.

"Whats wrong? Scared of a little change? Youll be fine, Remy is barely even in his room." Roman rolled his eyes. "Lets just, get you guys to your rooms. I bet your all so tired from the ride." He walked away and Logan smiled at Virgil gently.

"Youre right next to my room, just come in whenever you need me alright?" Virgil nodded as they all walked to their rooms. Janus and Thomas were together, Remus and Logan were across the hall from them, and Virgil with Remy beside Logans room. They made sure Janus and Thomas were comfortable, then Logan and Remus. Roman had disappeared leaving just Patton and Virgil.

"Dont worry about Remy, hes nice and was actually really excited to get a room mate from the Isle. He requested you specifically as his room mate." That made Virgil look up.

"H-He did?" Patton nodded and knocked on the door.

"Remy? You in here?" There was a thud as if something fell and someone stomped up to the door, they pulled open the door quickly. In the doorway a boy stood, his hair messed up and shirt wrinkled. There was a mask on his forehead as if he had just been sleeping, the bags under his eyes proved Virgils theory. "Sorry, were you sleeping?"