Chapter 14: On a Mission

(This is back in present time, now two days into Roman's suspension)

~Remus's POV~

Something isnt right about that Roman kid. Mother had mentioned something about me knowing one of these stupid stuck up princes from early in my past... But she didnt tell me which one! I have my suspicions though. Roman looks and sounds so much like myself, so either hes copying me cause I'm amazing or hes who Mother was talking about. So now I need to find out for myself if he really is related to me or not. I packed a bag and headed out to the front of the school. I havent told anybody, but I dont need to. I want to do this on my own.

I pulled out my phone and called for one of those taxi things. It was wierd, but I didnt know how to get to Roman's castle so I needed someone who did. When it arrived I climbed in the back and sighed. "To Rapunzel and Eugene's castle. I've got someone I need to speak to." The driver nodded and pulled away. I was suprised he didnt ask any questions as to why a villain needed to go to that castle. But I preferred the quiet, it allowed me to think. It was a long trip and Janus texted me to find out where I was. I only told him I was on a mission and nobody needed to know what it was until I finished it. Soon we reached the castle, I tipped the driver with some money borrowed from the royal pain I was about to go see and went to the door since we were driven through the gates. I knocked and was soon greeted by a servant of the castle.

"Well hello there Sir. Is there something I can help with?" She raised a brow, looking me over. I groaned, there werent any nice outfits I had so I was in the same outfit I came here in.

"Yes, I need to speak with Rapunzel, Eugene and Roman.My name is Remus." I spoke as calm as I could. After a moment she nods.

"Follow me then." She lead me inside and to the throne room. "Wait here." She stepped inside and asked for an audience with the king and queen. Which they allowed much to my pleasure. The servant came out and lead me inside. I saw the three sitting on their thrones, Roman beside his father looking away.

"Good morning King Eugene and Queen Rapuzel. I have come here today for answers, when I le-" Roman looked up at my voice and growled some.

"Remus what are you doing here?!" He stood, but his father snapped and made him sit again.

"Apologies for him Remus, you may continue." I nod a thanks and resume my statement.

"When I left the Isle my mother had told me someone here would be waiting for my arrival, someone from my past. I of course dont know what she meant but for some reason I am drawn to your son and castle. I am not here as a villain or a thief, but as a simple teen looking for answers." I sigh, that having been a mouthful. The king and queen begin to whisper to each other before Rapunzel stands and makes her way over to me. Her gentle hands move the hair from my eyes as she smiles.

"Who was your mother Remus?"

I smile some, actually liking her touch and not wanting to push her away for some reason. "Her name was Gothel."

(Annnd I'm leaving it off there! I know you all already knew who I meant by his mother but I wanted this as the cliffhanger! I'll try to make sure not to make you wait months again but I make no promises!! Now make sure you all stay safe and WEAR YOUR FREAKING MASKS!!!!!!!!)