Blind Maiden

Origin: Spain

This urban legend is being talked about in schools in Spain, featuring a website called "Blind Maiden". 

They say, that most of the time, the website is offline, meaning that one can not have access to it no matter how much you try. However, according to the rumors, there are three rules you must follow in order to access the website.

1) You must be alone.

2) You must turn off all the lights in your house. 

3) You must go to the website at exactly midnight on a moonless night.

If you do everything correctly, you will be granted access to the website.

Once inside, you will be shown a never-ending montage of screaming faces, one after another, boys and girls. Their faces twisted in tremendous fear, their mouths are frozen in a silent scream. Their eyes missing, instead just two hollow holes.

According to the legend, some lines in Spanish will be displayed on the screen, roughly being translated into: 

"This website will take you to a whole new level of horror. A horror that will use all five of your senses. You must be very careful not to click on anything by accident. You will be faced with a real experience of absolute horror. Click the 'accept' button to engage actively in the experience." 

Below the text are two buttons, "Accept" and "Decline".

At this point, you'll probably be really curious. You'll probably feel tempted to click the 'accept' button. But you shall not do that. If you accept the challenge, you will only be taking your life in your hands. So it is better to click 'decline' and be on the safe side.

This is supposed to happen if you accept the challenge:

To your surprise and horror, you observe on your monitor a sinister silhouette walking... towards your own home! You want to wake up. You want this to just be a nightmare.

You watch as the silhouette approaches and enters the same room you are sitting in...

You will see, on your monitor, your own back...

Then you will feel a presence behind you... You will feel a tap on your shoulder...

The last thing you will see before you die will be the face of the Blind Maiden, staring mercilessly at you with her horrible eyes.

It is also said, that the blind maiden will rip out your eyes and take a snapshot of your face so that you will forever be a part of the website's picture gallery.