What matters?

R.Major.
Chapter72
May 18,2017

"Jamila baby I'm fine," I said and chuckled as she placed my foot on the pillow.

"Henry said to keep ya foot up," she mumbled as she stood up and sighed.

I bit my lip as she looked around. I grabbed her hand and pulled her onto my lap. She looked at me and smiled. I missed her touched. Like the touch of her entire body melting into mines touch. The grey in her hair was fading back to its original color. It was kind of sexy this two tone color.  I watched as her hazel eyes danced back and forth as she scanned my face.

"I got weed, things to smoke it with, you moved the mini fridge, snacks, but you forgot one thing," I said and smirked.

"What did I forget?" She asked me as she raised her eyebrow.

"To sit yo little ass down. I can move baby. Fuck that doctor," I said and smirked.

She smiled at me. She ran her hand down the marks from some glass on my neck. I was super horny. I kept an eye on her a little bit while I was out. She was holding shit down for a while. Running shit, working, checking on me. Like she does need a nap but she also deserves some head though.

"Let me make sure the girls are okay," she said.

"Just text Mika," I said and ran my hand up her back.

I felt her relax. I know she was tired. When she was laid up it was hella shit going on. So, I can only imagine.

"Okay," she said as she stood up and grabbed her phone.

"Don't forget the lights baby," I said as I picked up a blunt and sat back.

"Okay baby," she said as she turned off the lights and made her way back to me.

"Relax baby," I pulled her back on my lap.

I smiled as she made herself comfortable. I wrapped my arm around her waist as she opened up a text thread. Her she go. I swear she forget sometimes.

"Now you know once you send that, they finna come looking," I said and chuckled.

"Fuck you right," she said as she placed the phone down.

"You know I could of taken a shower by myself if you were just going to tease me,"  I said and placed the blunt to my lips.

"Rain. Yo ankle is fucked up and you keep walking on it," she said and looked up at me.

"It don't hurt," I said and exhaled.

"That doesn't matter," she said and grabbed the blunt.

I smirked and bent down. I missed her lips and the warmth. She smiled as she placed her hand behind my head.

"What matters then?"

She smirked and I  shrugged my shoulders as I brought my lips to hers. She had been talking and praying the entire time. I pulled her closer and gripped her waist. She deepened the kiss.

"Papi," she said lightly as she pulled back.

"Hmm," I said as my lips placed small kisses on her neck.

"Can we wait for a bit longer. I just want you to hold me,"
She said as she pulled away.

I watched as her eyes got low and started to gloss over. I smiled and pecked her lips.

"South Park?" I asked her.

She smiled and nodded her head as I changed the show to South Park. I kissed her forehead as she slid off my lap. She took my arm and placed it around her neck as she cuddled her back into my side as she placed her feet on the couch. She laid back and placed her hand on top of my wrist and placed the blunt to her lips. I smirked and focused in on the TV. I felt her sigh and her body melt.