Six speed

Major
Chapter 103
June 7th,2017

"Major," she said as  I quickly gave her my attention.

"Hmmm," I said as she walked into the bedroom.

"Promise me you won't go fight the mall nigga," she said as her eyes danced a she looked at me.

"Rule 32," I said.

"Major,"

"I gotta go pick up ya check anyway," I said as my eyes traveled from her lips.

I bit my lip as she walked in the room in just a towel. I felt my guy jump. I let my eyes travel over her body. She wasn't even wet. I mean she was probably was wet. I smirked and tilted my head to the right.

"Come shower with me," she said and smiled.

"It can wait. We still gotta work on the car," I said and licked my lips.

"Major come shower with me," she said and dropped her towel.

"You got it right?" I asked her as she looked at me and smirked.

"Yes Major," she said.

I licked my lips I'm not gonna lie. I was nervous. Either her fingers about to be crush or mines. I quickly changed the spark plug.

"Fuck Jamila!" I yelled as my fingers just barely made it out.

She jumped. I sighed. I ran my hand through my hair. As I rubbed the back of it .

"I thought you had it," I said said as she relaxed.

"You looked sexy and it made me horny," she said and smiled at me.

I placed my fist to my mouth and chuckled. I knew she was to high for this shit.

"Go sit in the car. Imma finish this up in about another couple of minutes ," I said.

"Papi it's almost 9:30," she said.

"The race starts at 1 I got time," I said as I adjusted some things under the hood.

"You still gonna play for me?" She asked me.

"Mhmm," I said.

I stood up and looked at her.

"Start her up," I said.

She bit her lip and walked around to the drivers side. I let my eyes fall to her ass which was covered in a black pair of to little mechanics jump suit. She had the top half tied around her waist and her top was in one of my black beaters. I smirked as she got in. To be honest the van was done. We just did some minor alterations. I had them put it together a few months ago actually. When I found out London and Mayra like to go fast. I smirked as she cranked the van up. I smiled as the ground shook a bit as the engine roared to life and then it ran silent. She looked at me.

"One , your a liar. Two,  drop the hood and open the garage door," she said.

I laughed. I closed the hood and open the  garage door .  I ran over and jump into the van and closed the door. I quickly placed my seat belt on.

"Mrs. Major," I said.

"I know,"

"Okay," I said and buckled my seatbelt.

It was a six speed. I was a bit concerned. She was a gear head for sure. It was cute. She looked at me and winked as she pulled out the garage.

"Major I think I love this van," she said.

I smirked. It does sound like a nice ass street car. So I already know. This baby gonna go. I pressed the button on the opener and the shut the door.

"You still wanna race?" I asked her as she shifted gears.

"We will see," she said as we went flying down this road.

I smirked. Not gonna lie my shit is hard as fuck. I think imma have to get another one. I think this one is hers. She not finna let me drive it when we get back. I watched as she bit her bottom lip and put the beast in the last gear. She let out a small moan. I chuckled.

"You still finna play though," she said as she glanced at me.

"Whatever you want baby," I said.