Testing

Mika
June 4,2017
Chapter 85

I watched as Heaven changed. Her confidence grew. I can't lie I was a bit scared. However my panties were starting to get moist.

"Heaven baby let me go," I said again.

She shook her head no. Her gripped got tighter. She would never. I mean I've never seen her like this so I wasn't sure.

"Okay, Tamika. I got something for you though," she said as she let my neck go and pushed me back onto the bed.

"Can I tell you something?" She said as she walked over to the closet.

"I'll tell you anyway...." She said as I heard her throwing things around.

" ...  to be honest a lot of people think that Traci is like Rainie..." she said as she walked back into the room.

"... but I'm actually the closet you would ever get to another version of her in away," she said as I watched her smirk and tilt her head.

I watched as she brought her arm  from behind her back. I bit my lip.

"Come here," she said as she bit her lip.

I shook my head no and smirked. She raised her eyebrow.

"I am the closet version of Mila you could get. She draws way more attention than y'all really know," I said and licked my lips.

To be honest it was a shit ton of reasons Jamila is the baddest of the Ross girls. We all knew this but we ain't care though. We still was pulling and finessing. We had to hustle hard as fuck so we could be comfortable.

"Oh really? Because from the stories.. yo sister is nasty," she said and giggled as she made her way over to me.

"My sister? Yo cousin be starting that shit so smoothly," I said.

"You don't fully understand yo sisters ability and y'all all do it," she said as she stopped in front of me.

"Which would be what?" I asked her as she bent down.

"You will figure it out," she mumbled.

I gasped as I felt the cuff fasten around my wrist. I bit my lip as I stared into her brown eyes. I smirked as she put my other arm around my back. She tighten the cuffs.  She pushed me back and flipped me over onto my stomach. I felt her weight on top of my body as she placed kisses on my neck and her hands gripped the band of my shorts.

"I know you hate your mother, but she definitely produces some fine ass kids," she mumbled as I felt her run her hand over my bare ass.

I bit my lip as I felt her move her hands to my waist and quickly pulled me up. She pushed my shorts down to my ankles and I moaned as she slapped my ass.

"This ass baby," she said as slapped it harder in the same spot.

"Fuck Heaven," I moaned as she hit the spot again.

I bit my lip ass my eyes started to fill up with tears. She has been spanking me for a good minute and every smacked hurt more than the last.

"Shit!" I hissed as the tears fell from my eyes as I felt her lips wrapped around my clit.

I moaned as she gripped my ass as she quickly flicked her tongue against my clit. I laid my forehead against the mattress as my body shook.

"Fuck," I hissed as she sucked hard on my clit and slapped my ass.

I bit my lip as I felt her thumb move up and down the slit of my ass.

"You just showered?" She asked me.

Her accent was so damn heavy.

"Yes baby," I hissed as I felt her spread my ass cheeks apart.

"Good," she mumbled.