chapter 11

Alexander Benjamin (POV)
I watch as Tessa dessend from the stairs she looked so hot in that clothes.
She looks like a rich man's girl.
Hey legs looks so hot In those skirts
My eyes roamed her body I can tell she noticed that but just shook it off.
Are you ready to go girlfrend?
Yes I am ready to go boyfriend.
When we reach work we both walked side by side and the usual happen.
I heard gossip and got a lot of bad eyes from workers but lucky them I am here to work.
I did my work that was required of me. Each time I entered his office i could feel Alex eyes on me.
Why are you looking at me like that?
I finally said.
Well I can look at my girlfriend when I want or wherever I want.
Fake girlfriend you remember that.

And sights you look so hot.
I saw her face flushed and turn into a small smile thank you.

It's lunch time you can go now.
Did I just say that to Tessa I mean yes I did but I could not hold it in.

Tessa Thomas (POV)
Jackson and I went to lunch as usual
So I told him everything after all he is my best friend and I could tell him anything.
Damm that guy is something else
Girl
tell me about it bro
We finished lunched and went Back to work when Mr Benjamin called for me
Have a seat miss Thomas, OK so what am I here for?
Ooh I have a business trip in Paris for a week.
So your telling me thus why?
Because your my PA and my girlfriend. Ohk I forget.
So on this business trip you will act as my girlfriend because this is where the drama will begin.
Ohh and Kendra will be there so watch out for that drama on yourself.
Thanks to you Mr rich man but I was born ready.
We leave tomarrow.

The day for the trip finally came
We both head for the airport where I found his private jet waiting for us.
Inside was so great and smelled just like him and everything inside was white what's with this man?
We buckled up and the plane went off I close me eyes so tight because I hate when we are lifting of the ground and even landing.
Alex saw me and asked
Have you even been on an airplane?
Yes but only once
You will be just fine.
Why do he even cares if I am fine.
I looked out the window as we went though the clouds until I fall into slumber.

Alexander Benjamin (POV)
We were lifting up off the ground when I saw Tessa stiffning her body and closed her eye. Seems like she was afraid that when I asked if she have ever been on a plane.
I could not help but look at here.
I got occupied on my laptop when I heard light snores I turned to the direction to see Tessa fall asleep.
She looks so innocent, I went over and gentle took her up and carried her to a room on the airplane. I sat there about 5 minutes until I went back up front.

Tessa Thomas (POV.)
I woke up and notice that I was in a queen size bed with few furnitures when I felt a slight shift then u realised I was still on the plane. I walk back up front to see Alex on his laptop.
Hey how long was I out for?
About 3 hours
What!!! And you didn't wake me up
Oooh I should have?
Yes
Well now your just saying it do you think I read minds?
Well your lucky then try to read expression.

Sir, madam we will be landing in 15 minutes so buckle up.
Hey since we are doing this fake relationship thing we need to up our game soo let's take a photo.
For your information miss Thomas I like to take photo with special people...
Well then I won't take your consent on it I will just do it dumb skull.
I took the picture and posted it on my instagram page
5 minutes later
Comments
Ashley: awww just look at the perfect couple
Me: girl stop it lol
Jackson: yeah best friend I can see its coming to something
Ashton: haha did you finally take off your yoga pants to get a rich and famous man or is it just photo blend
Laugh out loud.

I squeeze me phone to try get rid of the anger and made a small grunt that cause Alex to look at me.
What's wrong?
And why do you care?
I don't baby girl just curious.

I snapped some more photos of me and him off guard and posted them.
Then I got a reply from alex.
Alex: your reading my mind girlfriend I just posted that.
Tesssa: hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

The plane landed wow at least.