chapter 28

There were so many tension in the hospital. Alex condition was very critical.
I am not a doctor but I could figure it out. He had lost a lot of blood, but thankfully his heart was still beating.

I was not in a good condition. Even sash came to the hospital she looked like she just lost her mom.

She came over to where I was and tried to comfort me but it hardley worked.
Then I remember that she called him brother. What's with you and Alex?are you guys related?

It a long story she said crying harder. Our Mom was a terrible mother.
I am the elsedest for alex.
Our dad is one of the richest person known but dad was not happy because love for him was very hard for him to find but not when he saw our mom rosesller walked into a coffee shop.
He felt in love at first sight but she didnt. She only marry my dad for his money.
I was a very smart kid. I was eighteen and my brother was 8 years when our family separated.
I found out mom was stealing from dad to give her boyfriend money.
I told her I would tell dad so she had me put away.

I have been a slave for many years and everyone though I died.
She said crying.

Dad and mom broke up because he found out the relationship was fake. This affected him a lot.

Years came buy and he grew up.
I heard he was a number one player.

I am so stupid I should not have lefted.
What If he don't want to see me again.?
Are you crazy didn't you see the way he looked at you and rushed to save you? There was love, lust and compassion in his eyes.
You think so?
I know so.

I heard some people shouting my name. It was Ashley and The guys they all brought me into a group hug.
We missed you so much. I missed you guys too.
I heard it was Ashton and Kendra where are those Jerk? Don't worry about Ashton,
he is dead I stated.

Serve that rech right nobody mess with you and gets away.

The doctor came out and we all ran towards her. Doctor, doctor how is he?
I am sorry miss Thomas I can't really say. The bullet was half an inch from his heart and you might know how critical that is.
We have to do a surgery on him right now once we have your consent.
Of course go ahead.

After she left back to alex bed side i heard the nurses stared screaming.
The doctor quickly ran pass us.

She instructed us to stay outside. We all stood at the glass Window watching the nurses pumping his chest.
The doctor cried out loud.
Harder we a loosing him!!

I gripped on to Ashleys hand as tight as I can.
I closed my eyes because I could not bare the sight to see what was going on.
After opening I saw nurses shaking there heads and covering him up with a white sheet.

I am sorry miss Thomas we could not save him.

Noo no you can't be serious I ran pass them and into the room with all of them following behind.

I took off the sheet from his face.
Alex please wake up I am sorry.
Its all my fault. I am the reason why your in all this. Please wake up.

Tessa he is gone jackson said.
No he can't.
I leaned down and kissed his lips. I am sorry I did not tell you that I loved you.

Then out of nowhere there was a beeping noise on the life machine everyone was so surprised.

Miss Thomas your a life saver what a miracle.
I love him I said I would do anything within my power to save his life.

Sash hugged me and thanked me for saving his brother.
We lefted and went to the waiting room.

Do you think he will ever forgive me?
Well I mean I lefted from I was young and he have not heard from me until now.

Don't worry he will forgive you I promise. I know he will.

Half an hour later.
Doctor how is he?
Well miss Thomas I must say he is doing very well and might be up in 2 days the least.

Oh and I must commed you that kiss of yours was a miracle.
Thank you I said blushing.

Everyone was so happy and so was I.
I have stayed by his bedside everyminute of the day and not wanting to leave.

It's been 2 days and passed and He still did not work up as what the doctor has said.

It took me about 2 weeks to update sorry guys