chapter 22

Things have been going so weird the past 2 days. Jackson hardley talks to me at work, Mary don't even text me I always see her talking with Alex but when I go near she just shut up.

Ashley of all people is hiding things from me even mack.I mean ash talks to me but I can tell she is hiding something and Alex as not shown up to work the past 2 days I don't know what's up but I will surely find out.

I went to Jackson office door and herd him on his phone.
Yes sir I won't let her be suspicious of me and I am very careful.

What suspicious? Then I realize I said that out loud. The door flew open and Jackson was looking at me and smiling.

What are you doing here? Just coming to check up on you. Aww cone here best friend thats good of you.
Jackson what is up with you guys. I know you all are hiding something from me. It's nothing like that have a good day at a work today I have business to take care of.

I went back to my office. Every one is so crazy. And the biggest thing tomarrow is my birthday.
These people are weird.

Ring ring
Hello good afternoon this is Benjamin coporation. Yes good afternoon I was calling to check if the meeting for amanda is going to still happen today.

I am sorry to inform you that meeting would have to be reschedule as Mr Benjamin is not in. I will check and get back to you with a date OK thank you.

I was going to Alex office to see of he had any work that I could do. I opened the door and to my suprise there he was sitting there.
He came over to me and kissed me. I pushed him off, dont you remember we are professional people well yeah I do remember but there is a room around the back he said.

I gave him a monkey face, see you at home. Nice face yeah nice smirk.

There goes the stupid alarm clock again waking me up as I close my eyes. I woke to see thee that it was almost late for work.
I saw a note in the kitchen you over slept see you at work.Alex.
What a jerk.
Happy birthday to my self.
I checked my phone not a single message. I head out to work and I passed Jackson 24 7 but still did not wish me.

Hey tess oh hey Jacksonwhat's up?
Can we meet up after work I have something for you. OK no problem.
I happily went back to my office it seems like he did not forget.

After work I met up with Jackson and we went to a store and picked up a dress but what's the point because he did not wish me l happy birthday.
It was night and we still has not lefted.
I went outside to see Jackson on his phone.

Other end of the call.
You can bring her home now.
OK Sir I will do just that.
Jackson can we leave now? Sure
Who was on the call ohh it was Kendra he said giving me a fake smile.

When we both arrived home the house was so dark. It was like rose hall great house. We went up to the door and opened it.

As soon as the door was open all the lights came on and everybody shouted happy birthday.
I was so shocked till I had my mouth hanged open. The room was filled with my friend this is awesome.
So you guys new?
You too Ashley. Yeah well it was Alex idea. I walked over to him and kissed him and he wished me happy birthday. This was the best day ever.

1 week later.
Things have been going good with Ashley and Jackson me and Alex and Mary and mack finally came around.
Ashley and Mary turned great friends how awesome is that.

Alex is about to go off on a business trip for two weeks. But the thing is I could not go because he was not the host and me have to fallow what the head of the meeting Said.

The house was so lonely everday I missed Alex a lot. We talked everynight and every time that he is free. Thanks to God I still got my friends.

Alexander Benjamin (POV)
This business trip was so boring I wish I was back home. I missed Tessa a lot. And when I go back home I am planning to ask her to married me.
I know its a bit quick and we have no really confessed our love for each other. I loved her from the day I saw her at that coffee shop.