chapter 21

Ashley (POV)

I was going on a date with Jackson I am so freeking out and yes that is something that I have never done before especially on these occasions.

I rang Tessa phone and she picked up at 2 rings.
Hey girl are you back from work now?
Yes OK get over here now!

OK I will be over there in 5 minutes since you sound so desperate.
Just shut up and start drive.

What happen? Why did you sound like that over the phone?
I don't know what to wear on the date tonight. How is that possible? You always dress me. OK let me try and work my magic I told her waking to her closet.
Ashley house is a very big house to say she is the only one living here.

So you don't want the guy to run from you, you don't want him to look on you weir.. she cut me off.
Tessa are those my lines your using?
Yeah and did you invent them?

You can't answer so I quess not.
Now this looks perfect.

I dressed her into a nice red stick on dress that is slightly over her knee and a nice red pouche and a neckless saying in love and her hair was in bouncy curls. Girl you look good now look at your self.
Wow girl you are a bitch I thought you said you can't dress but this rocks. I guess I learned when you were torching me. Haha how funny.

Alex will be here soon. There was a knock on a door. I guess soon is now.
I will get it I told her.
Hey tessa nice to see you. Nice to see you too Jackson I said giving him a hug. So is my girl ready he ask? Sure she is I said and called her down.

Jackson was so focused on me I don't know if I look good to him.
I walked down to him with my head low.
He took me by the chin and looked on my eyes. You look buetiful and correction like a goddess.
Thank you I said blushing.

Jackson (POV)
I watch as Ashley came on front of me she was so gorgious I could not explain her beauty.

Our date was going so great. I took her to a walk in the park and she loved it. After that we went to watch fireworks and then we went to a fancy restaurant.

Ashley I am so happy they day I met you and thank god you were a friend of tessa or else I would not have known you.
I am happy to know you as well. You are the first girl that I have ever liked this much and the only girl that allow me to be nervous.

Lol you? As in Jackson nervous, that's so hard to belive. Your this hot and set guy we both laugh.
So you think I am hot. Of course you are and very iristable as well.
And what about you miss Beauty. Stoppp no come on I am being honest.
In that case thank you very much.
Your most welcome.

The date was perfect but not over. Jackson dropped me off at my house and we stood there talking for like 5 minutes until he leaned in and kissed me. The kiss was so slow and passionate it was the best kiss I have ever have.
He pulled away I will call you he said opening the door for me.
I smiled and enterd the house bye I waved.

That was the best date ever I said jumping up and down I can't wait to tell tessa I took up the phone and called her.

Tessa Thomas (POV)
After I left Ashley house I went home but I was so boring I went walking along the street and talking to some kids when a man approach me.

Good day miss I have never seen you here before. That's because I don't usually come on street I live at the Benjamin house.

Oh your that lucky girl to be in the Benjamin except for the 2 female maids that his dad hired.

How do you know all this so I asked?
That's the rumors that every body know.
We talked for about 5 minute and then out of no where came Alex car.

He stopped in front of us and barked at the guy.
What are you doing? Trying to get to know my girlfriend? I don't ever want to see you around her again he shouted and punching the guy to the ground.
Leaving him with a bloody nose and drag me to the car and speed off home.

Alex why did you do that nice guy?
Well the nice guy was eye raping you.
What are you jealous*
Yes I am and I don't want you with any  other guy.

OK sir. So how was after job it was good and I got something for you. Really what is it.

He took out a small box and open it I saw a buetiful gold neaklace.
no I can't accept that

Why he asked?
It's too expensive come on tessa nothing is too expensive for you.
Thank you I said kissing him which he deepen the kiss.

Image of the necklace

An hour laterHey mack hey Mary what a coincidence you guys are always together I said looking at mack

An hour later
Hey mack hey Mary what a coincidence you guys are always together I said looking at mack.
Maybe it good luck.

We came here to stay with you for some time. Alex requested it. Oh he did.
Alex what is all this? Oh you guys came actually since you like to be around I just invited them.
Aww that is so sweet of you.

I was about to say something else when my phone ring.
Hey girl who did the date go I said putting attitude in my voice.
Girl it was the best and we even kiss
 You did what??
Lol girl how did you do it and did not let me see
Your so dramatic tess. Any sis will call you back later I have a hang over to catch up on. OK no problem.

That night we watch movies and eat pop corn and i could not help but notice how mack was watching mary.
Look at the m and m trying to hide things.

So guys how was this chapter?