chapter 14

Alexander Benjamin (POV)
I could not bare the sight of those 2 together. I went straight up to the two and punched Jackson in the face. I took Tessa by the hand and pulled her out of the party.
What the hell are you doing and why did you do that to Jackson?
You and lover boy was rubbing your bodies together.
And that concerns you how???
First you were with that Ashton boy oh and you were with that stupid Kendra.
Then with Jackson oh and you with the fake girl.
What are you jealous Tessa
Haha I should be asking you that you stupid human you drag me out here for nothing literally nothing.
Before she could say any other word I crashed my lips against hers but she didn't open up. I bit on her lips until I got full access. We stop for breath. Her checks were like fireworks.
Then her face turned into angry Tessa.
We agreed to do this because of situations and we made rules I am certain there was a rule that says you can tuff your tounge in My mouth. I am not like your fake babe's that you do stupid things with OK so go look a life and get out of mine.

Man those words definitely bite though my skin. I know I have been though a terrible past but I don't understand me now.
I walked back inside the club
Hey man I was just about to come get you.
I am here now. I searched around the party to see Tessa and Jackson with huge smokes on their faces and she was holing a ice pack against his face.
That jerk never give up does he?

Alex why don't you just go and tell her how you feel about her.
Pardon me
You don't even try to play that pretending game.
Tell her how you feel
How do you know i feel something for her
It's abvious dude the way you handled Jackson and she lives at your house which is totally unbelievable.

Who said I did not do that?
Don't play that game with me now I know you too much.
I am just saying you feel something for her but your just confused.
Do I feel something for her?
Well I guess yes because with her buy my side I didn't really feel anything towards Kendra.
You need to make your decesions quick.

Tessa Thomas (POV)
It's been 3 days since we arrived back home from the business trip.
I was in the kitchen eating pop corn because I loved it so much but I was not really helping I was about to make some pancakes when Alex walked into the kitchen with his head down. He went staight to the fridge and took out a bottle of water I watch as he did that.
He don't really talk to me after the night at the party what a jerk.

I came to my sense
Alex are your avoiding me?
I am not avoiding you I am just busy
Just busy huh?
I know you had a lot of free time because you didn't do any work the pass 3 days
I have my reasons.
You have my reasons he said with his back turn
At the night at the club you pass the limit and you kissed me I should be mad at you in said with tears forming my eyes.
He turned around and looked at me
Tessa I didn't know why I did that but I just had to do it.
What why?
I like you I like you a lot
How???
I don't know
Oh and I do like you too I was trying to figure out why and to overcome it but each time I try it just come at me harder.

After saying that he pulled me close to him and licked my bottom lip then his tounge explore my mouth and I gladly gave him access to all of my mouth.
The kiss got hot he grab onto my ass and squeezed it when a small morn left my mouth.
He lifted me up and I rap my legs around his waist and he put me on the kitchen counter.
Wow Tess baby you feel good against my body. I smiled at his comment and pull him nearer to me signaling him not to stop.
Glad me noticed this happen for about 3 minutes. We stop and steer into each other eyes
Does that mean you accept me? he said
Yes I do
I saw a wide smile on his lips that exposed his perfect dimple.
Which I had no idea he had since he never smiled much.

I am not much of a lovey dovey but I am trying my best guys
Comment