chapter 17

Tessa thomas (POV)
I couldn't really deside what to take so I just took up random stuff. I went to the cashier and took out a black card.
Mam did you steal this..
Excuse me I asked?
Everyone started laughing and staring at me.
You must be scamming a got goddess because only popular people can have this.

Alexander Benjamin (POV)
I could not find her any where around the house. Mattew where is Tessa I ask one of my driver.
Sir she went into town. What? And you allowed her to go alone, sir I am sorry sir but she was being a real pain in the ass, and you know she won't listen especially to us. Then force her because I'd anything happens to her

I will end you this I promise. Now take me In town. I couldn't find her anywhere I searched every block and every store.
Then I remembered I could track her phone I activated it the same day I gave her that phone.
The tracking device showed that she is down the street. I speed walk and saw a Gucci store that's when my phone stars beating abs show targets near.

As soon I reach in enterd into the store to see Tessa of my god I feel so relief right now but tessa didn't look good at all.
Hey and who the frig is this guy?

Yeah right and you won't have your mouth again was what she said.
I walked up to her and that stupid cashier.
What are you doing public assolting my girlfriend?
Everyone was shocked including me.
What are you doing here I wisper?
Standing up for my girlfriend that's what real men do.

I took the card from the stupid, foolish man and swiped it my self.
How are you? Mr Benjamin I am sorry I did not know she was with you.

I need to see your manager right now. No please sir don't.
Miss I am sorry please says the stupid guy touching Tessa hand. Don't touch her you low life germs.

Alex it's OK, it's fine I am fine just let it pass.
I looked at the guy with evil and angry eye.
I held his hand and he calmed down.
Let's go and he pulled me out the store while mattew picked the things into the car. Upon reaching I pushed her against the wall and kiss the life out of her.
What is this for? I have all the authority to do it.
That reminds me I have a suprise for you.
Really!!! I said jumping.
Now close your eyes
My eyes are close can you hurry up?
I tool her outside and removed my hand.
You can open now

I heard her scream is the a Ferrari?
The latest! Wow babe I love your car well done it's not black or white.
Yellow suits you. Actually it's not my car
Then whose is it? He put a key in my hand.
It's yours. Oh my gosh are you serious I am babe.
I here by nave my car burnett
Your so weird. Come on let's go get a spin.

Different (POV)
What the hell? What are you doing here?
You scared the hell out of me. Normal people people knock on normal doors.
I know but I can't go normal when I am thinking about you.
So what about that girl of yours.
No no I don't think she is the right girl for me.
I mean I used to love her but I don't understand that love anymore. I know she got a lot of secret and cheating Is diffinately one.
So are you going to break up with her?
I will once you promise me that you will be mine. when I mean mime  right  i mean right now as well.

I heard her let out a small cuttleI am all yours. I grabbed her and push her against the wall and she grab my thing and allowing me to make a norm I did the same thing and she was hutring my name.
This night was the beginning of something new.
                End of POV
That ride was sick girl I didn't know you could drive so great.
Yah I learned from Ashley, she is a really good teacher.
I can tell.

Tessa I will catch up with you later I have some documents to pick up.
Can't I come?
I would take you but you need to rest and freshen up.
Same with you. Come on girl I am a guy.
See you later OK.

Why can't he just rest. I went inside my room and to the shower.
I went downstairs to see one of the maid ivy. She was preparing dinner cam I help? Sure once my salary is not going down we both laugh..
 I won't do that Yeah but your lover would. Yeah right and what makes you think that Alex loves me.

I mean we have not use the love word.
Darling you will should know it anyway Alex never ever cared for a girl like he do to you. After his mom and his father got separated he was emotionally troubled. He slept with dozens of girls in a week you can say he broke the record.
He dont carry those girls here tho because they wort nothing.
Maybe he help me out of pitty.
Let's just finish up.

What do you guys think?
I think so crazy things are about to happen lets heat it up things in crazy town.
Guy comment and share book with others.