class

Y/n was a shy young boy he was bit a month ago and hasn't told ANYBODY. His parents think he's nuts for trying to explain werewolves.
But today he is coming back to school from spring break.

he walks to his first class..history..he is the first one there and decides to sit in the back corner next to the window.after a while people rush into the room. A few look at y/n with his perfectly styled short h/c hair.

After about 3 or 4 minutes a boy rushes in."sorry I'm late...I had to see my ther...sorry " he said looking at the class.

Some people stared."ah Mr Holloway pleasure to meet you.i see by your note you know Dr . Crawford.i am good friends with the doctor good to know you are feeling better " she said with a smile.

Then it hit me...Dr . Crawford was my therapist because when I told my parents about the werewolf the took me to a therapist .why would Nolan need a therapist.

"You can go sit beside Mr .l/n."he nodded his head and sat beside me."so...ummmm....u know Dr . Crawford?"I asked not knowing what to say."ummmm..d.d.dr Crawford iss my therapist..."I smiled at him and he just look like I was nuts "I have Dr . Crawford too."he just stared at me until he realised what I said.
"Wwwhy do you have a therapist???"He said nervous.

I can't tell him ummmm "werewolf attack. "i said quickly.he replied with"same"

1 week later---

It's been a week and y/n has heard rumours that someone saw him train in the woods so now they all think he is a werewolf.

Down the hall y/n saw a boy around his age ,with short brown hair and a perfect jaw line,walking quickly towards him with an angry face.he backed away slowly into the boys changing room.he followed him in luckily it was empty."I know what you are....I just wanna help...I'm a ...werewolf too.my names Liam Dunbar."You came out of your hiding space and you see here looks like a normal human.
"im Y/n.nice to meet you."he shook your hand and you told him all about your life.

You are now friends with Liam and he wants you to meet his pack.at first you dont want to but Liam grabs your arm and gently shoved you outside to a table.

There is a ginger girl, a brunette ,a tall boy who is a senior ,a dark skinned boy from algebra and a cute innocent boy holding hands with algebra boy (I ship them!!!!)

"Who's this and why do you smell so weird? ??"the brunette said
"Guys this is y/n,this is Malia.lydia.scott.mason and Corey."they all said a big hello .you just waved and looked at your shoes

The tall senior boy walked over and smelled me "your a werewolf.
And a LONE wolf.how are you even alive with the hunters and gabe."I just shrugged.

He told me about how he was a lone wolf too until he met his pack but something was different about him."You seem..different."I said curiously.he looked confused then I think he understood and said."oh yeah I'm an alpha."he said looking around so nobody heard him.

"Wow from all the movies I've watched the alpha is all old and angry. You seem...normal.thats cool"he smiles then notices something behind me.his face goes from happy to worried.

"Right we need to make sure u stay with us .OK? Good."he said as he looked back at his pack."ummmm....why may I ask?"I say politely.
He sighs then tells me something that changed my life."there are hunters in our school."I was shocked.

How will I know who is good and bad?I guess I won't. This is scary I could literally die at any moment.my classmates my teachers they could all ki-