werewolf on the run

I ran to find the sheriff station i ran out the house and I was in the woods alone.it was dark and I hated the dark.

I was running for about 3 or 4 minutes.but I had got miles away from the house.i looked around and I recognised nothing
Great.
I heard a howl.it was really close.too close.

I ran back to the house.well tried to anyway.
Then I heard it again that howl.but it was farther away
bring-----
I heard a really loud metal noise.
I ran away from it only to find another.and another.they were all sourounding me in a circle.

I held my head in pain.i couldn't hear anything.

I screamed as loud as I could.then they stopped.the lights when the out and I saw Scott. And Liam. And malia.
They just looked at me.

-----Scott p.o.v-----

he didn't know what was happening.
I have to get him to my house.

"Hey."I say as I slowly walk over.

he was on the ground so I just towered over him.
When he finally looked up I saw the fear in his eyes.he cried a lot then finally made a sentence.

:what's happening to me?"

------an hour later------

I had an idea.his pills make him tired so if we get his pills he won't transform.no werewolf.no anger. No late night for us.

"he's getting really annoyed.bro what we gonna do?"stiles asked worried.

Stiles gave him his phone to play flappy bird but he lost 37 times in a row.so he thew the phone at the tree and shattered it.
He was really sad that stiles was sad.

I tell stiles the plan.he tells the others.now to tell y/n.

he wasn't happy with the plan but we persuaded him with ice cream and stiles. and he rememered where he put his pills.in his notebook.

------stiles p.o.v--------

Once we found out where gabe lives we got Lydia to makeover me and Scott to look like girls.

Stiles /Sofia