the fight

A hand grabs your shoulder and throws you into the class.
"Liam help me ple-"you were cut off by a kick to the leg making you stumble.

"Liam won't help you " nolan says like a crazy person . Which he is.

I try stand up but gabe knees me in the face.

"Scott!"I yell knowing he can hear me.

Soon Liam runs in only to be held back by really really buff guys.
"Hey you OK? "He asks I nodded holding my face.

"I am gonna kill your little werewolf ass."Gabe says punching me square in the face.

I grunt and i am picket up and shoved into the board

Gabe goes for another punch but is interrupted by my growl.

He smirks annoyingly.

"All you have to do is shift!DO IT!"nolan demands.

"Sun,moon,truth,"I whisper with closed eyes.

"What
What the hell dose that mean!?"nolan askes
"Who's cares!"Gabe shoves nolan out the way and punches me in the face .
I go to run but gabe shoves me down onto the ground.

"God!"I yell in pain.

Nolan comes forward and stands on my chest.
"Nolan.dont please.nolan"i say quietly as he puts pressure on my chest using his boot.

"Why.you destroyed my life!one less monster to deal with!"he says As I hear a crack

My ribs.

"Liam....help....please."I tried saying but I couldn't breath.

He broke a few ribs and they are now resting on my lungs.

"HEY STOP IT!"Liam yells but can't get through the Crowd.

Gabe grabs a hand full off my hair and makes me look at Liam as he beats me up.
I can slightly breath now.
A teaches comes out of the corner.
"Help him please!"Liam begs as she walks away.

"Sometimes it's best to let them work it out between themselves."she says and just watches.

I feel my eyes turn yellow so I close them then I get stabbed in my side with a pen or blade.i couldn't tell.

I scream as coach comes in followed by Scott.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!GET TO THE PRINCIPLES OFFICE NOW!GET OUT I CAN'T BARE TO LOOK AT ANY OF YOUR FACES!"he yells really loudly but i could hardly hear or see.

"Hey...ou ok?..ont worr..."Is all I could make out until I was carried to the hospital
---------------------
After another surgery I stumble to my room to see a sleeping stiles.

I kissed his head.waking him up.

"Y/n?oh thank god your ok.how are you?"He bombarded me with questions.
"Whoa stiles calm down.im fine see."he kissed me as a doctor came through.

"Ah Mr. Y/l/n I see your well-"I cut him off.
"Just give me the bill big guy " I say taking the pen and signing the sheet this time-
"3,000 quid for what.i could of ripped that pen out of my side if I wanted to."

He didn't seem amused.

"What about you 4 broken ribs and concussion or your almost lung collapsing. Could of fixed them " he said walking out.