the truth getting out

"Y/N YOU MIGHT WANNA SEE THIS!"Scott yelled up to us.
I groan and peck stiles on the lips.i and run down the stairs. Blushing.

"What did you need so mu-"I stopped when I saw a red light (one of the ones the hunters use for long range shoots)"GET DOWN!"I yell as the glass shatters.stiles comes running and everything goes in slow motion.a bullet is going straight for his head.i jump and shove him out of the way.

I screamed in pain as a bullet goes right through my side.
"NO!!!!!Y/N!!!!!"Stiles yells.
I could feel myself fall to the ground and everything goes BLACK

-----stiles p.o.v-----

"NO!!!!!Y/N!!!!!"I screamed as he falls to the ground and closes his eyes. After the guns stop I run to him "SCOTT CALL THE HOSPITAL AND MY DAD!"I put pressure on his side and carry him to my jeep.

"Dude my mom is getting a room ready for him.hel be fine."Scott said as he pulls in at the hospital
I held his hand as Scott ran in carrying him.i had blood all over my hand.
"Scott why...why isn't he healing."I ask putting more pressure in his wound.

After he was in surgery with Melissa I waited for hours.

"Stiles get some rest.if he wakes up I'll let you know straight away."Scott says rubbing my shoulder.

After we get in I heard that y/n was going in to surgery because the bullet had wolfspain on it.im gonna kill those hunters.

After a few hours we heard his  scream "y/n?ARE YOU OK!"I screamed as I run to the door but Scott pulls me back.
"Let go"i say as he grabs my wrist.

"No " he says calmly.
"Scott I love ya but he needs me.please just let me-"I was cut off by another scream.
"Scott LET ME GO"I yell.
I start tearing up.
"he's in pain."I say  crying.
"I'll take his pain.dont worry " he says walking towards the door.
Once he unlocks the door is run in to see him bleeding out a lot and screaming as Melissa tries to get the bullet out.
"Hey,hey I'm here."say stocking his hair.
"Scott take his pain.please"i say getting desperate
He holds his hand and backs away after just a few seconds.
"I..I can't it's too much."he says breathing heavily.
"Y/n listen to me you need to stay still.ok?"he shakes his head.
"I can't it hurts,stiles it hurts.s.s.stiles I'm scared."
I fell so bad.
"I still haven't thanked you."he looked so confused.
"Thanked me for what?."
"When the bullet was comming for me you pushed me out the way.i should be dead.you shouldn't be here.im so so so sorry."I started to cry.
"I'm glad I saved you."he smiled at wiped my tears.
"Y/n look at you.this Is all my fault."I looked down
"Stiles I. .I. I I lllo. ..Stiles I love you."he said trying to breath.he was having a panic attack.
"I love you too"
Then I kissed him and felt him  breath again he smiled into the kiss then pulled away and screamed as Melissa ripped out the bullet and put a bandage over it.
After a few long seconds of screaming he passed out.
I sat on the chair beside his bed and promised myself that I would be there beside him forever.

"Bro go to sleep I promise once he wakes up I'll tell you OK? "
Scott says tapping my shoulder.
"What if he wakes up.and I'm not here"
He nods and walks away.
I hold y/ns hand and started falling asleep on the chair.

----y/n p.o.v----

I start to open my eyes and feel something heavy in my hand.i look and see stiles asleep on the chair.i smile and kiss his hand and he starts to wake up.with his free hand he rubs his eyes.

"Sleeping beauty.how are ya?"I say stocking his hand.
He jolts up in shock making me smile.
"Are you OK. Do you need anything.oh god I missed you ".he says As he hugs me. I hug back and breath in his sent."strawberry and dish soap" i say out loud.
He pulls away confused."What? "
I smile and mess up his adorable hair."You smell like strawberry and dish soap.its nice" I see him blush.

"Ah Mr y/n how are you feeling?"asks a doctor.
"Ummmm good thanks.i woke up happy" I say looking at stiles.
"Good your ok to go but we will need you to sign some forms because your parent aren't answering there phones."he says As he hands me the letter and a bill for-
"500 bucks!"I yell looking at the sheet.
"Yes we did a small surgery the cost was 500 dollars."he says As he takes the form looking at my signature.

I sigh and look at stiles.
"I had to pay for a MRI scan and Ichen house."he said helping me up.

Sheriff said he still can't get a hold of my parents so I'll be staying at stiles house.
I wasn't mad at all.

----at stiles house----

"Alright I'll order pizza and you two can watch a movie if you want " I thank stiles dad. After we get the pizza we decide to watch star wars.

We were half way through the 2 film when I started falling asleep but I saw how happy stiles was to see this film so I made myself stay awake

"Hey are you OK? You look a little tired" he said looking at me.

"I'm fine.i wanna stay awake for you-the movie!so I can see the movie,yeah."i say.

"Hey you know you can sleep if you want."
He says smiling.

"Yeah.so I like uhhhhhh someone and don't know how to tell..them"
I swear I saw him shed a tear.
"Well why don't you go and tell them.ill be here don't worry about little old stiles " he said grumpy.

"So I just say 'hey I really like you.do you wanna go out?'"I ask.

"Yeah,yeah now go tell your crush."he says going in a huff.

"I just did"