who are you?

When Scott gets here we don't know what to do with the guy on the ground.
"Should we do the scooby-doo thing.youknow when they take of the guys mask and everyone says the persons name"i say chuckling.

Scott walks closer to the figure and crouches down to his level.

He take a deep breath and takes of the ski mask to revel...

"Someone we don't know!"
(Lol YK)

"Gabe!!!!!"I squeal.

"What's he doing here?"Scott asks looking at the unconscious boy on the ground.

"I have tape if we need it " I say earning a nod in return from Scott.

I grab it and tape gabe to a chair while Scott calls the pack.

We all waited for him to wake up cautiously. He grunts and tosses and turns.
"Guys!he waking up " i say grabbing my frying pan.
The others crowd round as he opens his eyes.he looks at everyone then straight at me.like right through my soul.

"Hey!stop looking at him!"Stiles says stepping in front of me.he smirks slightly.
Scott growls slightly before braking the silences.
"why we're you in y/n's house!ANSWER ME!"
Gabe sucks in a breath and answers."monroe wants cameras all over town so we can track your guys " he says spilling the beans with no hesitation.

Scotts eyes turn red slightly making malia grab his hand to calm him down.
"Well that's trespassing "Lydia says smartly.
His phone goes off.
"ANSWER it!"Scott says handing gabe the phone.
(Gabe nolan)
H...hello?
Gabe what's taking you so long.monroe wants you her or else.
Oh I ummmm stoped at the shop on the way back.
Well I'm waiting.mornoe wants to plan the battle for thursday
"What battel? "Stiles asks concerned.
Ughhhhhhhh I'll be there soon
Then hung up.
Scott ran to him and growled in his face.
His lip quivers."Scott what do we do with him?"Liam asks worried

"I don't know.we can't stay here forever-what was that thing about the battle!"Scott yells in his face.
He keeps his mouth shut.
I feel my nails grow.i look down to see claws.i gasp and hide them in my hoodies pockets.

"Hey.hey!stop.stairing.at.him"stiles yells.i look up to see gabe smirking making my eyes glow.
Stiles rests a hand on my chest to calm me down.i growl slightly at gabe.
"What you gonna do?hurt me?kill me?oh wait you can't or you'll get arrested.we know how that ended last time " Gabe says laughing.
I run over and tackle him,still stuck to the chair,to the floor.i hold his shirt so he's facing me.
I look directly into his eyes.
"I'm going to do a lot more than kill you.trust me ill do my time.ive been there threatened go  there before trust me. I've seen worse than you."
I glow my eyes and my fangs grow as I talk.
He nods his head quickly making me drop him back a bit onto the floor.

I walk into the kitchen and go through my bag and look for my pills.
I take them with a large glass of water.
I chug it all.i know dumb right?

Stiles comes in running and pulls the water away from my mouth and speaks up.

"You have to promise not to kill anyone when I say this " I raise my eyebrows in confusion."okay....?"

He continues."We are letting gabe go"

My hole world explodes

I walk forward but stiles pulls me back.
"Hey.hey.hey.you said you won't kill him " he says resting a hand on my chest.
I smile and reply."I won't I'll just mildly injur his spine."I say walking towards gabe.

I notice..he's gone?
I growl sligtly making stiles hugging me from behind.

"At least you can't kill him " stiles laughs making me growl louder.
I shrug him of and smile slightly.

"Well mabey you should go back to stiles' house just to be safe.we will look tomorrow " Scott says calmly.

I nod and sit in stiles jeep.
"I'm proud of you " a voice says from behind me.i turn and see Scott smiling at me.
"Me to " stiles adds.

"Thanks guys but one day.i WILL kill him.all of them " I say as stiles drives home

As we get home I get changed into stiles batman shirt and my boxers.

I walk into our room and see stiles fast asleep taking up the whole bed.
I sight and pull the covers over him and make my way over to his desk chair.i lie down and use stiles shirt as a pillow.i finally fall asleep thinking about stiles.

"Good morning cutie " I hear a tired stiles say.i open my eyes to see stiles EXTREMELY close to my face.
He backs up smiling.
"Sorry babe " I kiss him lightly and get my self ready for the day.

"Hey Scott says he needs to talk to us so be ready soon " stiles calls from the bathroom.
I walk into the kitchen and see my goofball of a boyfriend juggling oranges.
I watch for a while until he drops one.i use my werewolf speed to grab it before it hits the ground.
"Thanks babe " he says kissing me.

-----at scott's-----
We are all around scotts diner table wondering what Scott needed.

"Is anyone gonna say what's wrong because I would love to go back to my house and sleep " malia says tiredly.

Scott takes a deep breath and says slowly.
"We need to leave Beacon hills.the hunters know where we are and they want a war.we have claws,fangs and a really loud screams. But thay have an army."

I feel annoyed,anxious and mad that Scott would even think about leaving.

"No!I am not leaving.your letting them win!" I yell annoyed.

Stiles takes a step towards me.slowly grabbing my hand and squeezes it gently.

"Go.get packed.dont worry about it " he says and pulls me up the stairs.

He watches as I angrly throw stuff into my suitcase.it has a small rainbow badge on it.

"Hey.slow down.everything will be okay."he says folding my clothes.

I silently start pacing around my room.stiles watches saddly.

When we are finished we walk down the stairs to see the pack ready to leave.

We get into our cars with Corey, theo and Liam and malia in one car and Lydia, Liam and Scott in the jeep.i get in the back seat beside Scott and wait for stiles to come in.

But he closes the door!

Scott locks it from the inside.i look at everyone confused and ask."What's going on?"

I turn to Scott as he says "stiles is human.the hunters can't go for him."i reach for the window but Scott puts his arms firmly around my stomach stopping me.

"Stiles.stiles don't go.dont leave me.stiles!STILES PLEASE!I love you! "I yell crying my eyes out.

Stiles is crying too but just stares as Lydia drives away.i look out the back window to see stiles with his head in his hands.

I growl loudly.
Scott turns me to I'm hugging his chest.i cry while punching him repeatedly.

I end up tiring my self out and start to fall asleep still in scotts arms.

But I wake up to see...