the book

When Liam told me gabe had my book I stumble back a bit but Liam catches me

"How will I get it back.hes a hunter he thinks the same as everyone else,he thinks I'm a monster.hes right " I say as Liam thinks of a plan."Hey not all monsters do monstrous things "
(see what i did ther.cuz lydia says that to meradith)
he said giving me just a little bit of hope.

DING DONG

Freedom. Kind of

"Scott says he'll make a plan for tomorrow ok."Liam said as we waited for the pack at stiles jeep

"Hey guys.LIAM listen man I love ya but don't lean on my baby."stiles said gestural to his jeep. I smiled at how much he loves his jeep.

"Y/n what do you think of my darling?"He said eyes fool of hope

"She's a beauty stiles " I said smiling at him.

Scott speed walked over to us with malia."Hey what's the rush?"asked Liam.
Scott looked back to see a smirking gabe.he walked off."What did he do?"I asked clenching my fist.scott smiled
" he doesn't know about your book but he asked if you were supernatural.hes geting suspicious of you and now us.we need to sort this.
When was the last time you shifted?."he said with a questioning look.
I though about it
"About a month ago I only 'shifted'once by accident."Everyone was silent.
Scotts eyes widened and spoke proudly "did Liam tell you about the party tomorrow night.cuz everyone is going ,trust me.you won't want to miss it right stiles?STILES!" he said looking directly at stiles.he nodded looking guilty making the others seem sad.

"Well I don't really like party's. A lot of people getting drunk and making out everywhere and I'm very anti-social.ask my ther I-my mom ask my mom "

I walked away trying not to get angry for almost talking about my therapist.they only know about the werewolf stuff not the anger issues stuff.
An arm grabbed my arm as I walked towards the doors. Luckily the corridors were empty.
I turned to see Scott.
"Why don't you like party's? "He said as he held my wrist tighter.
"I hate big crowds and the drinking stuff and the talking stuff I hate all of it " I said trying to get out of his strong hold."why did you almost say therapist...Liam said it was only for the werewolf stuff nothing else."he said thinking.he has both of my wrists now.i tried walking away."why do you care " I say trying to calm down. Just breath.
1....2...3
"Tell me what's wrong!"
4...4...5
"Tell me!"
6...7...8
"I said tell me!"he said not going to give up.
9...10..10. .11
That's it
"WHY DO YOU EVEN! CARE YOU ONLY CARE BECAUSE THE HUNTERS ONLY KNOW ABOUT ME BEING A WEREW-"
Scott put his hand over my mouth to stop me from shouting.
"You have anger issues don't you?"I look at the ground.
"ANSWER ME!!!"he yelled in his alpha voice.
I looked up and saw his face was full werewolf.i fell to the ground in fear.his red eyes filled with sorrow.he Came towards me and tried to comfort me but forgot to shift back so I saw his sharp claws.i fell back again and everything went BLACK

---------Scott p.o.v---------

Y/n fainted.he was afraid of me.hes also got anger issues. tomorrow's 'party' is gonna be fun.
I might have made up the whole party thing only because it's a full moon tomorrow night and he only shifted once so it's all gonna be knew to him.
I lay him against a wall and call stiles

Bring----bring------bring

Hey buddy

Hey stiles

What's up

Y/n fainted

WHAT!!!sorry dad go back to sleep ok
Shut up I hate you too.