being arrested

After we go home the sheriff -or dad as he wants me to call him-is already in.

"Hey dad early shift? "I ask getting a slice of cold pizza of the table.

He takes off his glasses and rubs his forehead.
"DAD are you alright?"stiles asks concerned.

"Monroe has everyone on her side.the whole station turned on me."he says As we hug him.

"Dont worry tho we are gonna get through this."stiles says as we all pull away.

"Alright kids off to bed or something.oh!and mabey tell the others about the hunters."We walk upstairs and call Scott.

"Put it on speaker."I say as the phone starts ringing.

Scott stiles y/n

Hey stiles What's up?

Buddy my dad is home because the whole station turned on him.

Oh no.

The hunters have everyone on there side.

I'm coming over with Liam so see ya soon

Bye Scott.
-----------------------------------

We wait for Scott and Liam to come for about 10 minutes.dad when the to the shop for a little while.

After he came in heard 5 heartbeats.

Scott.liam.stiles.me.someone else.who?.

"Hey y/n come say hi to Scott and Liam. "Stiles says tapping my shoulder.

I pull it back and continue looking out the window.

He sighs and bro hugs Liam and chest pumped scott.

"Yo you OK there y/n?"Liam asks worried.

The try pull me away from the window cil.

I just push them back easily.

Scott comes over and raps his arms around my torso.

As I'm being pulled I see something.
Police lights.

"Scott no wait!"I say trying to brake free but his grip tightens around my bandage.making me wince in pain.

"Give it up and apologies to me and Liam. "Scott says firmly.

"Wait there was lights outside."I say panicked.

"Stop lying.just say sorry please.
For Me."Stiles says rubbing my shoulder as I'm now on the floor being held down by Scott and Liam.

"Sorry guys but Scott use your hearing.ok.how many heartbeats can  you hear?"I say still trying to get up.

"1..2..3..4..-"he says pointing to him me stiles and Liam mimself  but stops.
"Five..."he says pointing outside.