The Beginning

Hello, this is a new story I am starting on, please dont hate on me for what I am writing, and even if I dont believe in God I am still respectful of the religion, nothing in this book is targeted at anything in the real world.
Now that it has been said, please enjoy this story

-----------------------------------------------------------

Right now I'm sitting in a boring car with, might I add, a boring sister. Although, in my opinion I don't see her as a sister nor have I ever. I’ve never liked Yui, she acts all arrogant just because she was crowned with a title of the 'Most Faithful Believer in God', like there even is a god. But I’m not one to judge someone's religion.

The view of a mansion fills my vision as we roll up to an entrance gate; I hold Kanzoo Closer to me for reassurance.

"We're here," our taxi driver says.

We exit the vehicle while thanking the driver and proceed to get our belongings. He drives off and I look up and see clouds covering the sky. Seems like it might rain soon. I smile at the thought.

I watched as a drop of water landed on my nose and it looked like Yui didn't take the drizzle all too well because she took my wrist and bolted for the door.

She knocked on the door and I just watched idly, no one answered the door so she knocked again. Knock. Knock. Knock. No one.

"Maybe no one is home?" she questions. Then suddenly the door opens on its own.

She jumps a little but recovers herself and steps through the entrance and into the mansion.

"Manners much," I mumbled, but even so I followed after her and the door shut on its own.

Again? I look behind me and stare at the door for a second. Ooh spooky, I giggled a little and continued after Yui.

"I think we’ll like living in this place, don't you agree Kazoo." I walked slowly admiring the detail of the walls and the creepy dark feeling of the place. It's so quiet, which is perfect for me because I enjoy silence.

I heard an annoying squeak from the nearest hallway and saw my sister underneath a redheaded male.

Op- looks like she is enjoying it, that whore. Still playing innocent she cried for help, but I just stood there staring at them blankly.

"What’s going on here? Ayato I told you to do these activities in your room," said a rather attractive male, he just screams dominance and organization.

"Tsk, Reiji." So that's his name, fits him well.

Yui finally got out from underneath him and ran to this Reiji guy.

"Please help me," she said, I mentaly face palmed at her stupidity. Reiji glanced at her and then at me and then lastly at tomato head. I wave at him using Kanzoos paw.

"Who are they?" he asked, gesturing to me and Yui.

"I don't know, ask pancake." I chuckle amusingly. Never heard that before.

"Well I was going to explain before....wait did you just call me pancake?" I snickered at her confused face, very amusing.

"Yes I did, you’re as flat as a pancake." She flushes red with embarrassment while covering her chest.

"Our ‘father’ said that we are to stay here until he is finished with his work trip," I said simply, even though I knew it was a lie. He just wanted to get rid of us.

There is a momentary silence as Reiji observed me. He then fixes his gaze onto Yui and the tomato head.

"This is not a place to talk, follow me." stated Reiji. He turned his body and started trudging in a random direction.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I hope I did good for this first chapter, it was hard for my to find a steady plot, I would like feed back on what I should fix and Ideas on further chapters

Thank you wounderful readers for reading my story so far!

Love Author, Belemour Zevari