Study session

A/N - I'm super sorry for delaying my book this far. I have been very busy and have had no motivation, I hope this chapter makes up for it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Get to work," Subaru demanded.

I glared at him, this is a difficult problem and he's nagging at me.

"Why can't Reiji be my tutor?" I huff and cross my arms. I asked Reiji if he could tutor me because he went on a lecture about me failing math and you know what he did? Made Subaru my tutor, that's what he did. I swear this man is going to die tonight if he doesn't stop being bitchy.

"Because he is busy, I don't want to be around you either." Did he just-? He did so, that's it, he better pray he can run fast.

"I didn't say anything about not wanting to be around you. I just want Reiji to teach me because you are a grumpy dinosaur and a bad tutor! I asked you questions and you gave me the cold shoulder."

I slowly made my way towards him after putting Kanzoo on the bed, not breaking eye contact. He just stared at me until I got right in front of him. Still maintaining eye contact I take my knee and shove it up into his no-no square and bolt out of my room door.

"I think I just made a mistake," I mumble as I keep running down the hallway to Reiji's room. He is probably sleeping considering it’s daytime but it is still worth a shot. Out of nowhere I ran into a wall, and that wall happened to be an overly self-ego loving freak of nature; Ayato Sakamaki.

I squeak a little when he saves me from falling back onto my head.

"Oi Mousey, why are you running?" Oops he looks agitated.

"Umm, I am running from a certain grumpy vampire that I happened to knee in the no-no zone."

He looks like he is in deep thought and then looks at me strangely. After about twenty seconds he bursts into laughter, letting go of me in the process.

"Found you!" I heard someone yell down the hallway. I turned around to see the person I was running from.

"Hey Subaru." Ok, play it cool. Maybe he won't kill me. As he gets closer I can see how mad he looks, yea he is definitely going to kill me. I ran behind Tomato-head who just got done laughing.

"Do you think you could maybe, you know, save me from dying by the hands of Subaru?" I whisper to Ayato.

"I don't know, what do I get out of it if I do help you?" Oh yea, I forgot, he doesn't do anything without getting anything in return. That prick.

"I will make you takoyaki and give you blood. I really don't feel like dying today." There you go, bribe him with what he wants!

"That better be a promise." 

Subaru walks up to us looking like an angry gorilla. 

"Oi Subaru, how about you leave Mousey alone." Ayato put an arm back to keep me behind him.

"Huh!? Why are you defending him, do you know what he did to me?" Subaru yelled.

"Yea, he sacked you in the balls," Ayato smirked at him. "Did it hurt, snowflake."

Ayato you're digging yourself a grave, Subaru looks pissed. I slowly start to back up, I turn around and sprint down the hallway. Reiji's room should be around here.

I got halfway towards Mama Reiji's door before I was picked up. I look behind me and see both Subaru and Ayato, and they don't look happy.

"You know, I said I was going to help you but I changed my mind." Huh, what did I do?