Meeting the Sakamaki's

We found ourselves in a large living room and the tomato head was sitting in one of the chairs. Yui sitting on the couch left from his chair with me standing behind it.

"Now, can you tell me why you're here?" Reiji asked in a demandingly calm voice.

"Our father told-" Yui was cut off by a perverted chuckle.

"Fufu~ looks like we have two new cute little humans." I looked up to see a smirking male with brownish red hair leaning on a railing connected to the stairs.

Is it just me or are all the people here attractive? Also I'm hungry. Where's the food?

All of a sudden the pervert was next to me and he licked Yui's ear. Eeewww, watch out she might have cuties. I make a disgusted face and he chuckles.

"Let me have a taste too." A boy with purple hair appeared and licked Yui's cheek, she squeals trying to get away. I laugh under my breath at her attempt.

I took a better look at the purple haired boy, gaining his attention. We both blankly stared at each other for a few seconds and even though he had a creepy aura, he was oddly cute. I bring my attention to the stuffed bear he has in his arms. I smile. Kanzoo and I aren't alone.

"That is not a way to treat guests, especially a young lady." Reiji stated with a stern face. I wonder what it will take to break his mask.

"Awww but we only want a taste of what looks sweet, don't you agree Kanato."

"Yes" he agreed, hugging his teddy closer.

"Oi, hands off she belongs to Ore-sama" Ayato yelled, almost jumping from his seat.

"Stop calling yourself Ore-sama, it's annoying" said an unknown voice.

"I know that's you Subaru, show yourself," Tomato head roared. What's his deal with yelling, also seriously where's the food. Now that I think about it, isn't Subaru a car name. I snicker, bringing Kanzoo closer to my face to hide my smile.

Yet again another man appears into the room, looking mighty grumpy.

Keep frowning like that and you'll get wrinkles; Although I can't complain because I do the same.

"So you're the humans that bothered my sleep," Subaru yelled.

Well someone seems to really love their beauty sleep. Can't lie, so do I. Hehe, that rhymed.

"How did you get here?" My flat ass sister questioned.

"My question first!" Subaru yelled while hitting the wall, frightening Yui in the process.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it took so long to update, I've been very busy with school and all that jazz. Updates are going to be atleast twice a month and I apologies, but I'll make an effort to post more than that, also if you have ideas for upcoming chapters ill be greatful.

Belemour Zevari