The deal

Hello Lovelies, I have worked hard on this chapter considering that I was in writers block. I really hope that you all enjoy it because I've been trying to evolve on my writing skills!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Let's just say that I don't do well when woken up. Long story short, Yui went into my room, uninvited, and shook me awake. Me being the brat I am threw a pillow at her which made her freak out and run, such a wimp.

Mother Reiji came into my room not long after and oh so simply picked me up, forced an ugly school uniform on me while I held onto Kazoo for dear life, and dragged me to the limo outside.

Now, I am sitting on Reiji's lap after trying to escape out of the limousine window. Boy is Reiji strong. I tried to get out of his grip and he kept holding me tighter until I gave up. I'm glaring at anything and everything that is in my line of sight because one, I hate school with a fiery passion and two, I didn't get to sleep for very long. I am also hungry because I didn't get the food that I wanted last night, so yes I have every right to glare.

"Sleepy-kun sure has a scary glare~fufu~."

"Shut up you stupid pervert."

Laito put his hand over his heart and faked being offended.

"You've wounded me Sleepy-kun."

I was about to retort until Mother Reiji entervined.

"Laito stop antagonizing him, and here."

Mother Reiji handed me Yui cranberry juice. Great not only do I have to deal with six idiots and an annoying sister but they just basically said that we're food. Yeah sure, like you can fatten me up with this. Sigh.

"T-thank you." Yui stutterd.

I rolled me eyes and drank the stupid Cranberry juice. Reiji patted the side of my thigh as a sign of appreciation and told Yui off basically scaring her. 

So far Mother Reiji is my favorite one here, mainly because he doesn't act stupid and is seemingly resonable. I decided to do something risky but it might save my life later on, considering that they are only after our blood.

"Hey Reiji, can we make a deal?" Everyone's eyes were on me at this point.

"Hmm,” he ponders, “depends on what the deal is."

"I will willingly give you my blood if, and only if, you provide me with pastries, tea, books, and maybe cuddles." I mumbled the last part but I knew he heard it. What? I like cuddles, can't blame me.

He thought for a moment.

"Only me?" He asked.

"Depends on what the others do for me but yes." 

"Alright, you have a deal but not only blood but I want you to be my experimentee."

"Will the experiments kill me or hurt me in any way?"

"I assure you that you won't die but I can't tell you if it will be painful or not," he tells me honestly.

It was my turn now to think for a moment, a little pain is bearable so why not. I nodded to show that I agree to the terms.

Reiji smirked a little, while a few of the brothers whined. The limo came to a stop and I covered my ears while wincing. There were fans screeching like banshees in front of the school, and might as well try shitting out rainbows because that seems more possible than getting through the night in a school full of crazy fans.

681 words
-----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this chapter and I hope you enjoyed it, if you are new please don't hesitate to follow and become part of the family.

Also the more stars on this chapter the longer the chapters will get, right now my limits at aroung 600 words a chapter, if there are more stars then I will try to make it to 700-1000 words. Not only will this give me support and determination but also help me improve on my story length.

Have a great day Lovelies! 💗