chapter 1

School. Something that you didn't enjoy that much, even though you were usually the smartest person in your schools. Elementary, middle, and high school, you were always ahead of everyone. You always were pretty bored, nothing interesting ever happened in your life. No one seemed to love you for who you really were. That's what you were missing in your life, love. Your family didn't pay much attention to you no matter what grades you got, they just didn't care. You wanted someone interesting, loving, kind, a person who just gets you, a person who actually cares, someone who gives you pats on the head when you do well. "You did well, I'm proud" oh those sweet words you always wanted to hear.

Putting on your favorite black hoodie and a pair of ripped jeans you get ready for your first day of college. You were in your second year but, you were starting at a new college. You switched a few schools in your childhood all for the same reason bullying. At least your parents cared enough to let you switch schools. Although being smart might be a good thing for school, other students did not seem to take it well. Sighing, you take your backpack and head out the door.

"I'm off to school, see you later!" you call before heading out. As usual no response, no "I love you, goodbye." or not even "see you later".

When you got to your college you look around, it was huge but very beautiful. It looked like a castle, european style. Around was filled with cherry blossom trees, and hills of grass that you looked like it could go on forever. Students chatted, laughingter and happiness filled the campus. If only you were that happy, but you had no friends, no lover, no loving parents. As make your way into the building on your way to the office you notice a huge group of girls, looking like they were waiting for someone. Curious you decide to see what the squealing was all about. Moving closer to the front, you overhear a few conversations.

"Oh my gosh. I get to see Chan again after the summer, HE'S SO BEAUTIFUL!"
"I'm literally going to cry when I see him, if only I could date him!!"
" You're never going to date him, he isn't interested in seriously dating someone"
"Honestly him and his squad are so hot, I feel like I'm going to faint whenever I see them!"

So they were all waiting for some guy named Chan, something you weren't interested in. Or maybe you were just a teeny bit curious about what was up with this dude. Turning to your right, you decide to ask the girl about Chan, she was the girl who said he wasn't interested in seriously dating.

"If you don't mind me asking, what's up with this Chan guy? I mean, what's so great about him?" you ask.
"Oh my, you must be new to not know who Chan and his squad is," the girl makes a dramatic gasp.
"Uh, yeah you could say I'm new, it's everyone's first day, but it's my first day at this college," you try to smile, perhaps trying to make a friend wouldn't hurt.

The girl smiles back before replying, " Well to start off my name is Haneul, anyways you're probably not interested in my name. Chan is basically most girls and boys too, dream boyfriend. Now I say most because I for one am not interested in him whatsoever. Moving on he's hot, gets the best grades, wears the best hoodies girls would die for, and of course rich."

She takes a breath before continuing,"  And although he's all of those, he simply does not care for a real relationship, he just takes a girl dates them for about a week and breaks up with them, not caring if he hurt their feelings. He has this "bad boy" reputation, but honestly I'm waiting for someone to come along and make his show his soft, cute side if he has one, because that would be funny to watch. Although you may not want to be that person, because A LOT of people will hate you, I'm talking about at least 80% of the school. Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I tend to talk a lot, I probably said a bit too much."

You were about to tell Haneul it was okay when suddenly someone screams.

"CHAN AND HIS SQUAD ARE HERE! MAKE WAY!"

don't forget to share, & vote! love you all
-Sarah <3