chapter 5

When you and Haneul arrive at party it was already full of people, no doubt Minho was rich too. The 2 story mansion, was an extraordinary sight. It was huge although not as big as your mansion, the front was a garden filled with roses, but also had a huge pool, people laughing and having fun in it. As you and Haneul walked inside Minho quickly greets you both. Music blasts all over the room, more than half the school was here. Minho waves at you and gives Haneul a side hug, and you knew. The way he looked at her, he was in love with her too, his eyes looked like the galaxy when he looked at her. He looked at her like there was no other person in the room, and you wondered why weren't they together? It was obvious they loved each other, but the way they acted was nothing more than close friends.

"Thank you for coming to my birthday party, I'm glad you guys could make it," Minho gives both of you a smile.
"Of course I can't miss your party, although y/n doesn't like going to parties. But being the convincing person I managed to make y/n come," Hanuel says proud of herself, and Minho laughs.
"Oh also y/n, Chan was looking for you he's in my bedroom, don't worry no one else is in there," Minho winks at you, as he gives you directions to his room.
Bedroom? Why would Chan want to meet you in the bedroom? Perhaps because he wanted to sit on a comfy bed, or maybe he was tired and wanted to sleep. You follow Minho's directions and eventually found yourself staring at a white door, with a golden door knob. Hopefully you didn't get the wrong room, you take a deep breath as you knock. Slowly the door opened to reveal Chan in a black low-cut shirt, and some leather pants. You blink a few times, your head processing on how someone could manage to look so good.

"Oh y/n its you, I was waiting for you, come in. By the way you look stunning tonight, it's not your usual attire but it still fits you," he gives you his charming smile. You were still not used to him being so nice, so you nod and walk into the bedroom, as he closes the door behind you. The room was larger than a normal bedroom, paintings of cats were up, and Minho's bed was neatly made. Chan takes a seat on the bed, and pats the spot next to him.

"Come, sit next to me y/n," for some reason Chan said your name a bit more intense than usual. You gulp, you really just wanted to run out the door and forget this ever happened. His gaze travels from your eyes to your lips. You pretend you don't notice, and walk over to where Chan is sitting. You hesitate, not sure if you wanted to sit or not.

"What's wrong? You wanna sit on my lap instead?" he smirks.
"No, that's the last thing I want to do," you reply, staying as calm as you could. Finally you sit down next to him, not too close but not too far.
"Well its you so I believe you, if it was anyone else I probably wouldn't believe them. Anyways you're probably wondering why I asked you to meet me here, after all it is a bedroom," he emphasizes the last word.
"Did you want to ask me if I knew why Minho has so many cat paintings, in his room?" you ask, hoping that was the case.

"Oh no, I already know why he has so many. I asked you to come here, because we are going to play a game y/n," theres playfulness in his voice, that sends chills down your spine.
"A g-game?" you stutter.
"Well you seem scared, I meant a get to know each other game, like where we each ask each other 20 questions. What do you think I meant?" he laughs.
You let out a breath of relief, of course it was that, nothing more.
"Why, did you want to do something else?" Chan wiggles his eyebrows.
You smack his arm, "Oh no I am more than glad to play, trust me."
And so the game started.

After about an hour of talking, you learn a lot of things about Chan. Such as he was fluent in 3 other languages besides korean,his favorite food to eat is chicken, he loves sports, and loves bungee jumping. You realize that Chan wasn't a bad person and you really loved talking to him, it was just so easy & comfortable to talk to him. After talking, you both decide to head out and actually try to enjoy the party. As you two walk down the stairs, your eyes meet a pair of carmel eyes. Those eyes you once loved, and you stop dead in your tracks. It was your ex, and he was looking right at you and Chan.