chapter 20

can yall checkout my seungmin fic I just published? it would mean a lot to me, thank you! um also I'm sorry I have no update schedule for this book, but anyways enjoy lol.

You've been in a limo a few times in your life before, since you were practically forced to attend extravagant parties by your parent's friends. Although this was the first time you actually enjoyed the ride. Trying to lift Haneul's spirits your group decided to do karaoke in the car. Although Haneul was smiling and occasionally laughing at your not so funny jokes, you could tell she was nervous, perhaps even sad. You really wanted her to get over Minho, after all he had really hurt her, but you understood sometimes people are impossible to get over.

You were surprised at how well everyone sang except you, you were not a singer at all. Chan sat next to you and was singing a sweet song, his voice was angelic, it made you feel warm and fuzzy inside. Not that you were complaining though, this boy was good at pretty much everything. What couldn't he do?

Chan finished singing the song and you cheered loudly.

"How did I do y/n?" Chan smiles at you.

"Terrible," you teased him.

He pouts and crosses his arms. He didn't believe you , after all you cheered the loudest after he finished, but he knew his pout was your weakness.

"I'm kidding you did wonderful," you gave him a kiss on the cheek, and that seemed to make him happy.

"Am I the only one who feels really single here?" Changbin suddenly asks. The whole group erupts into laughter.

AT THE WEDDING...

Finally after what seemed like forever the limo parks in front of a large building. You were here at the ballroom at last, or should you say wedding. Usually weddings were supposed to be the happiest day of your life, but you just felt angry. You glanced at Haneul as she stepped out of the car, you wondered what she was feeling. Her face was mostly expressionless, still she looked beautiful. I really hope this is worth it and it ends well.

You take her hand and lead her to the entrance, there was a line of guests waiting for their approval to get inside. It wasn't a long line but honestly you just wanted to get inside and stuff your face with food. Food was the second best thing in your life, the first was Chan of course. Chan and the others follow along behind you and Haneul. They look around for any sign of Minho, he was probably inside like everyone else. After a few minutes you and Haneul were in the front where a young man was sitting down with a long list of what you assumed were names. He looked very bored and tired if you were being honest but really who wouldn't be, from his job.

"Names please," he looked up at you with a bored expression.

"y/n, Haneul, Chan, Hyunjin and Minho," you getsured to Chan and the others behind you.

The man looked like he was going to say something but another man whispered something to him, and he looked back at you.

"Okay you guys are good to go, have a fun time," he waves his hand in the air like there was a fly. Like you were going to have any fun. You were curious what the other man whispered about but you shrugged it off.

Once inside you were amazed at how beautiful the ballroom was, it had two floors decorated with white flowers. Most of the inside was gorgeous gold, it was also decorated with fairy lights. In the center was a large dance floor, few guests were dancing and some music was playing. Then you thought..did they already say the vows? You prayed they didn't, or else they would have come here for nothing. Although you really didn't want to ruin someone's wedding, it wasn't like Minho was happy at all.

You feel a warm embrace wrap around your waist, your cheeks turn pink as you know who it was

"Someday we are going to have a wedding even more extravagant than this," Chan whispers in your ear, sending chills down your spine. You smile at the thought, it would be the most wonderful thing to marry Chan.

"Yes we are, but first let's find our seats," you take his hand and quickly find your spots to sit.

Your group settled down, the table was near the dance floors, it had some wine along with sodas.

(is it just me or like every wedding i have been to literally serves the SAME food every time??)

You sat next to Haneul and Chan, Haneul hasn't really said anything since you arrived, you were worried for her.

You place your hand on top of hers, she looks up at you with sad eyes.

"Everything is going to be okay, no matter what happens I will be there for you," you give her a soft smile.

"Thank you y/n,"

Everyone at the table looks around for Minho or the bride, so far no one has seen either. You sigh, hopefully they show up soon. As if on cue, a young woman walks on the small stage and speaks into her microphone.

"Attention ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please? Give it up for the bride and groom..Lee Minho and Hanako Suzuki!"