chapter 14

*nothing serious in this chapter but there are some threats
P.S my fav photo of Jisung😳

Your eyes flutter open, your eyes adjusting to the room. You look around, the room wasn't dark but it didn't have that much light either. You arms and legs were tied tightly with a rope, you were sitting on a chair, the room had no windows only a door as well as random things on the floor. There were tires, gasoline, and other chairs. You guessed that this was a warehouse, since the room was pretty big, you try to remember what had happened. You met Jisung, in the park and then he did something to make you unconscious, and he brought you here...? He really was the person sending the texts, wasn't he? You had to find a way to escape, you couldn't go through it again. Suddenly you hear the door knob click. Your head turns towards the door, you were shaking in fear, but you had to stay strong, you couldn't let him see you weak.

The door swings open to Jisung, his mask was now off, his lips curl into a smirk at the sight of you. You glare at him, hiding your fear like a mask, you had to act strong.

"Scared, y/n?" Jisung was now in front of you, his tone mocking.

"Never, you're a psycho you know that? I had a feeling it was you from the beginning, you were the one who sent those texts, weren't you? Well now you have me, now what?" you kept your gaze intense.

"Oh those texts, I could care less about you. I wasn't the one who sent those sweetheart, I'm too good for you. I'm just your babysitter, the one who sent those texts will show up when he wants to," Jisung sits down on one of the tires and gives you a creepy smile. Jisung wasn't the one sending them, he was working for someone?

Who could he be working for? Endless thoughts and questions raced through your head, the most important thing was to escape and stay strong. You were going to kill whoever took you, whoever it was, sure was worse than Jisung.

Two hours later of endless struggling, the rope definitely wasn't going to budge. There had to be another way, you didn't think anyone was going to find this place, so you had to escape on your own.

You clear your throat, Jisung looks up at you, his face showed a bored expression.

"I need to use the restroom.." which was true, if you didn't your bladder would explode any moment.

"Just pee in your pants, I'm not allowed to let you out unless I'm ordered to,"

"Would you be able to stand the smell?" you challenge.

You probably convinced him because he dials a number and puts his phone to his ear.

After a few minutes, Jisung hangs up and walks towards you.

"You can go, but don't even try anything, or I won't hesitate to kill you," Jisung points his gun towards you, you bite your lip in frustration.  You knew Jisung wouldn't actually kill you, whoever wanted you probably wanted you alive. Jisung leads you to a bathroom, he  untied the ropes on your legs but not your arms, it was better than untying nothing though.

You walk in the bathroom, it was small and smelly, you much rather pee in a bush. After you finish you didn't flush the toilet so Jisung wouldn't know you finished. You then spot a window, it  was tiny but if you tried you could probably fit through. You needed to use your arms, how were you going to get the ropes off? You then see a pocket knife in the corner, slowly getting down, you pick it up with your foot. Luckily for you it was already open, using your foot you try your hardest to saw the rope with your foot. It took awhile but eventually you got it.

"It's been ten minutes are you done?" Jisung bangs on the door impatiently.

"I'm...constipated okay? It's very hard for me, my constipation is worse than other people," that shut up Jisung.

Finally you got out, but dropped hard on the floor, you now had scratches and bruises on your arms and legs. You look around it going to get dark soon, once outside you could see this place was some large abandoned building. There was no other buildings, but only a forest, you start walking it was now or never.

"Going somewhere princess?" that voice. Where did you hear it before?
You turned around couldn't believe who you saw.