chapter 15

Warning: this chapter includes abuse & mentions of violence that may be disturbing to readers. Read at your own risk!

p.s thank you so much for 2k reads & we got #1 on #hanjisung <3

-this is a really short chapter sorry I am busy but I wanted to update T.T

"Going somewhere princess?" that voice. Where did you hear it before?

You turned around and couldn't believe who you saw.

It was the waiter, the waiter from the time you went to the restaurant with Haneul and Chan. Mark...that was his name.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Don't act innocent sweetheart, I clearly gave you my number for a reason. But you never called, texted, nothing, don't you think you should be punished?"

You then felt a sharp across your cheek, he had slapped you right in the face.

"You're a psycho, you're doing all this just because, I didn't give you a chance?"

"You were supposed to fall in love with me, we were supposed to be happy together. But now you ruined it, and so those who make mistakes deserve to be punished," Mark yanks your hair, and yells for Jisung.

You look right into Mark's eyes, "why are you saying it like you know me personally? We met for five minutes."

"I saw you on your first day of school, I thought you were the one for me. I watched you, I loved everything about you. I found out where you lived, who you hung out with, what you like to eat. That's why I applied at the restaurant, because I knew you would come to me. I was going to get rid of that Chan guy but I never had the chance, he's hard to figure out. Then that day you came, I was happy, I gave you my number. But after waiting and waiting you never texted or called me, like I said people like you need to be punished,"

Jisung comes running, towards you and Mark in no time.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think she would escape that easily, please accept my apology," Jisung bows to Mark.

"I'll deal with you later, now handcuff her, clearly ropes didn't work," Jisung handcuffs you, you try to pull away but you couldn't.

They then pull you back into the warehouse, locked you up in the same room. You were handcuffed, and tied to the same chair. This time though, Mark was the one watching you instead of Jisung.

"Now I'll show you what happens when someone tries to escape, surely you must be punished. Don't you think so y/n?"

You say nothing, sweat drips from your forehead, fear could be seen on your face. Mark leaves the room, a few minutes later he comes back with knives, guns, needles, among other things. You were screwed.

"Let's see, first you break my heart, then you go on dates with that Chan guy, and you tried to escape. What should I do with you? Shoot you? Stab? Skin you? My, my, there are so many options, let's start with stabbing shall we?"