Aleksandr age 25

Aleksandr was laying in bed one night thinking about mates he was 25 this year and still hadn't found a chosen mate yet. You see the goddess stopped giving fated mates to everyone a long time ago. Aleksandr so wanted a mate of his own and how great it would be to have a mate the goddess chose just for him. But too many wolves thought they could do better than the mate the goddess gifted them with so she started to withhold her gifts unless you showed her you deserved them . But I've never even met a fated pair that's how rare it is. I'm not like other wolves I shifted early for as most shift at 16 I shifted at 13 by the time I was 16 I could fight better than all the adult wolves in my pack and I was fully mature I stood at 6' 5 and weighed 245 pounds . By the time I was 18 I was already my father's enforcer I became what he needed me to be he needed a killer,he needed someone strong ,someone people could be afraid of ,someone to keep everyone in line And I became that person at such a young age I help him hold the packs together. You see my father rules many of the packs He was their leader he made sure they made the right choices to stay hidden he even has power in the human world because money is what keeps us safe and money and power go hand- In hand. I fall a sleep thinking about how nice it would be to have a mate .
My 13 year old baby brother rushes into the office and interrupts my father and as usual the boy thinks the world revolves around him my dad's fault he babies him too much. I tried to tell my father but he doesn't listen Roman is the baby after all. What do you need Roman what is so important you think it is OK to interrupt us? Roman started in on how he saw these 2 she wolves and how he knows they are supposed to be his mates.I excuse myself quickly not wanting to deal with this nonsense I just know my father's going to indulge him and I can already see the trouble it will cause us in the future.