Chapter 8

After that first moan slipped out of his perfect wet lips, I was gone.

ᴀʟᴀʙᴀsᴛᴇʀ, I snarled at him through my mind. I could feel my skin heating and my own pleasure filled tingles along my skin. A product of Hyde and Alabaster's pleasure.

But damn if it didn't feel really fucking good.

I closed my eyes in an attempt to get myself under control but his next moan had me snap my eyes open.

wαtch, he hissed at me.

And I did.

Hyde was the single most sexy being I've ever laid eyes on or come across. He was leaning against the tree behind him and was clenching his legs together as he panted.

I could feel myself losing control and changing but I couldn't find it in myself to care. When he let out a very breathy and oh-so-sexy moan I moved towards him and cupped his cheeks. He looked towards me with dark eyes.

"What... the fuck..." he paused inbetween his words to groan and I felt myself twitch painfully.

"... is... happening... to me?" He finished as he pressed his face into my palm.

I slid a hand up his shirt and pressed it against the skin of his waist.

"Nrg!"

I growled lowly as my fangs and claws elongated and grew. He was so fucking perfect.

I pushed my fingers into his hair and he turned his head into my palm till his lips were against it. My heart stuttered in my chest when I felt his soft lips against my skin.

"It'll get better soon, love."

He was still panting and I think he shook his head. His hands came up to rest on my thighs and he breathed heavily. They traveled up before disappearing up my shirt. I made no move to stop him.

When his hands came into contact with my skin pleasurable shocks sent euphoric electricity straight down to my aching cock. I hissed through my teeth as Hyde whined and started squirming.

sᴏ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ's ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ.

"S-S-Stop," Hyde wrenched himself from me and leaned away. My lips pulled back in a snarl before I could stop myself. His eyes widened and he brought up a hand to his right eye, which was previously swollen shut.

"W-Wait! We n-need t-to talk —" he cut off on a moan.

"Alabaster," I snarled at the grëylïn as I injected the power into my words.

ít íѕ nσt mє thαt cαuѕєѕ σur vєlcrín'ѕ nєєd, he hisses at me.

"Well you're certainly not helping," I countered. He hissed at me one last time before unwinding from around him. He coiled around my body before resting against my cloak.

Hyde was still squirming and leaning against the tree behind him. His panting had calmed after Alabaster left him but his breathing was still ragged.

I moved towards him and pressed my hands back against his skin.

"No! Leave me alone!" He tried to push my arms away but his attempts were feeble. He wasn't up to strength yet. Healing took a lot.

"Look," I growled out. My fangs were still out and I was willing to bet that my eyes hadn't changed back. How could they when I had my beautiful panting velcrin in front of —

"P-Please, why i-is this happening to m-me?" I focused back on his trembling form.

"First, I need you to try and breathe slowly," I said gently. He nodded and closed his eyes. "Secondly, I need to keep my hands on your skin. The..." I didn't know what to call it. "... pleasure will only continue if I don't. You need to get used to me."