Volume 2: The Boys' Perspective

[ summary for book 2 ]

⚠️Do not read unless
you've finished volume 1
That means you finished chapter 49
Stop here unless
you want to be spoiled ⚠️

Salma is desperately searching....

Because Jaxon is missing.

Ziyan is in a holding cell.

Delilah, hysterical and hyperventilating, is running down the avenue away from the boy she thought she knew all along. Finding out that she's merely a stepping stone in unearthing a police's missing person's case, she races out of Wyatt's house with nothing but her pajamas on and flip-flops.

Brenda, unsure what to do, has lost hope in being with Scott or Ziyan.

The roomies have a new semester waiting for them on the horizon, like it or not. As time goes by, the roommates of Richmond are about to learn the value in friendship, the risks of breaking the law, and the heavenly feeling of finding the one you want to spend the rest of your life with all while trying to pass their classes and graduate.

As the roomies of Richmond University ring in the New Year, they must also face the conflicts taking over their lives and consuming their thoughts. The true question is: can they survive through it? Or will they crumble under the stress, falling victim to their own bad fortune?

Who do you ship? Any predictions?
Salma + Jaxon

Brenda + Scott

Brenda + Ziyan

Salma + Ziyan

Delilah + mystery girl

Delilah + Ziyan

Who's ready for volume 2: the boys' perspective?

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
This portion of the book will have sexual content.
Also, religion, drug usage, sexuality, and different cultural themes will come up more. If you're confused about anything, I'll do my best to clarify the story.